eleven

( ELEVEN )
( TRY TO CONVINCE )
tw: none

"stop it!"

it was currently 3am and tommy was screaming.
tommy decided that it was a good idea to do an all nighter and he made sage, wilbur, and tubbo to do it with him.

"YOU CANT STOP ME!"

"tommy please it's 3am let us sleep."

"no."

the two kept arguing until they noticed that sage and wilbur were fast asleep cuddled up together.

"dude they're always flirting." tubbo exclaimed with an excited whisper.

"yes tubbo i can tell. wilbur talks about her nonstop. it's totally mental."

"same with sage."

"we need to set them up somehow." tommy demanded while he was getting comfortable to go to sleep.

"we'll figure it out."

"we definitely will."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

it was about 3 hours later and sage had to wake up because she wanted to go to the bookstore to see their new releases. sage lifted her body up with force but then realized that she was wrapped around all the boys. tubbo was laying on top of her legs, tommy's head was laying on sage's shoulder, and wilburs head was on her stomach. sage couldn't even reach for her phone. she decided that she would wake them up in 10 minutes so they can get their beauty sleep. right when she was about to lay down again, the three boys started shuffling around.

"goodmorning kids."

"i'm not a kid." tommy replied with a very raspy accent.

"whatever but you guys have to wake up. it's 9am and i have to get to the bookstore."

"you really want to go to a bookstore right now? what's wrong with you!?" tubbo disagreed with the same raspy accent but a bit calmer.

"guys leave her alone. i'll go with her if you guys want to stay." wilbur was already widely awake and ready to get up.

"wil you're barley awake!"

"no it's fine i want to go!"

"get ready then! i'll make breakfast for everyone!"

"okay!" the three boys said in unison.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sage ran downstairs and started cooking the boys some eggs, pancakes, and bacon. while she was cooking, she could hear the three boys arguing about something. she quickly ignored it and put her thoughts into making breakfast

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"admit you like her!"

"what?"

"wilbur i know you like my bestfriend."

"of course she's super nice and kin-"