twenty-seven

( TWENTY-SEVEN )
( TIDES )
tw: none

"have you started packing yet?" asked sage.

"well, i have but i don't know about wilbur and tommy. you know how they are." tubbo replied, slightly giggling.

"you're always right."

"i know i am."

tubbo finished up putting away his luggage and went downstairs to tell the other two to stop lacking and start packing.

"you guys leave in 12 hours, hurry up!" sage yelled while pushing tommy and wilbur up the stairs.

"stop it lady, oh my god! i can do it myself!" tommt reassured.

"then fucking hurry!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"we have some hours to spare so, where do you guys want to go?" sage asked while putting on her white platform converse.

"let's go to the beach!" tubbo eagerly asked.

"the beach it is!"

"what if i don't want to go?" tommy sarcastically intercepted.

"what if no one asked for your opinion?"

everyone quickly agreed and grabbed their belongings.

sage grabbed her plant covered tote bag and put sunscreen, a book, a water bottle, a hat, and a small cardigan inside. she was wearing these light wash ripped shorts which weren't too short, a pink tank top, and her hair was clipped in a bun while her purple swim suit was underneath.

wilbur changed into some random shorts he had packed and put on a red t-shirt. he grabbed his guitar and got into the drivers seat.

tubbo and tommy got their swimming gear and tommy got an extra camera and his vlog gun.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

they all got into the car and talked about some streams they wanted to do in the future. the beach wasn't super far away. it was around 25 minutes away.

once the four arrived and got out of the car, they raced to the beach.

when they got there, it was completely empty. the sand looked untouched while the waves crashed. sage looked around and she didn't see anyone in sight. sage smiled softly and turned to wilbur. wilbur did the same. the two continued running to where the others got and began to set up their things.

sage got her tote bag and placed a picnic like blanket on top of the sand. sage sat on the blanket with the book PERCY JACKSON & THE OLYMIPIANS: THE LIGHTNING THIEF and played some random lofi playlist that niki recommended. it was called checkmate and it was on her spotify!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"YOU'RE SERIOUSLY READING AT THE BEACH? COME ON SAGE!" tommy complained while trying to pull sage off of the blanket.