twenty-eight

( TWENTY-EIGHT )
( GOODBYE ARENT FORVER )
tw: none

"WILBUR, JUST SPEED! WE DONT EVEN HAVE OUR SUITCASES!" tommy yelled while frantically updating twitter.

"jesus, tommy, i cant!"

"ranboo is cooler than you right now and that's saying something."

"OH SHIT!!" sage said while laughing.

"flores, youre supposed to be on my side!" wilbur performed like he was hurt.

"just because we're dating doesn't mean that i will always be on your side for things, wil.."

"WHAT THE FUCK?" wilbur spoke looking at sage with a face of speechless.

"uh oh.." tubbo said quietly.

"HAHA, SHE GOT YOU BITCH!"

"shut up, tommy and sit down because the police are right infront of us." wilbur warned.

"FUCK THE POLICE MAN!!" tommy said while pointing his phone directly to the three police cars infront. two windows of the car were open so it was most likely that the officers heard.

"YOU DICKHEAD! THEY PROBABLY HEARD YOU!"

"no me gusta."

"i got to admit tommy, your spanish is actually getting better.."

"AYEEE!"

"ah finally, it's paying off!" tubbo excitedly said while high-fiving tommy.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the vibes in the car were so much more different than all the other times. she knew that whatever was happening right now wasn't going to happen for a while. in the car, the song bohemian rhapsody and american boy were bouncing in the car, side to side. everyone was yelling the lyrics and it just felt like a surreal moment. the sky was bright but yet very mellow. the wind was very soft, not to cold to give you goosebumps but just perfect. overall it felt like an amazing day till sage remembered why they were in the car in the first place.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"i really don't want to admit it but i'm actually going to miss you guys so fucking much." sage admitted with her voice slightly trembling.

"hey, we will all miss eachother even if we don't want to admit it or not. and besides we will never stop talking. promise?" tubbo reassured everyone but mostly sage. he knew sage too well and he knew that she would become easily isolated in her room so he gave her a bit more comfort than the others. "promise?" tubbo repeated.

"promise." everyone said in unison before they got out to of the car.

everyone got their bags and began to walk into the los angeles airport. tubbo had a medium sized suitcase. it was a dark mellow blue with white stars around it.

tommy's suitcase was small but enough for him to squeeze things inside. it was black with red stripes.

and wilburs was a medium sized suitcase which was a calm yellow which a black outerline.