thirty-three

( THIRTY-THREE )
( GEOGUESSER )
tw: none

"welcome chat!" sage greeted her chat as they all came in at once. "today we will be playing geoguesser with wilbur soot, ranboo, and tommyinnit!"

"okay why the fuck is tommy here?" wilbur bursted out in a lighthearted genuine tone.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WILBUR?" tommy responded.

"like i thought you weren't good with this shit. like i expected tubbo but not tommyinnit."

"you're such an arsehole. did you know that?" tommy tried to defend himself.

"tubbo couldn't make it for today's stream so i asked the next person who came to mind wil!"

"sage, in the nicest way possible, OUT OF EVERYONE, YOU THOUGHT OF TOMMYINNIT FIRST?"

"YES WIL!"

"anyways hi i am ranboo and i don't know what to say." ranboo awkwardly said between sage and wilburs 'argument'.

"you know what, let's just get started chat!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"HOW?" all four contestants were on their 5th game and wilbur had won every single game. this specific round, he had guessed the exact spot on where it was shown.

"i've been there!"

"WHAT?!" sage and ranboo said in unison while tommy went to go talk to his mom.

"have you not seen tommy's vlog?" sage and ranboo both stayed silent and tried not to make a sound. "no way." wilbur said shockingly.

"IVE ONLY WATCHED LIKE 6 MINUTES OF IT!" ranboo admitted while sage kept quiet.

"and you haven't watched anything of the vlog yet haven't you sage?" wilbur questioned.

luckily for sage, tommy had walked in while screaming in his booming voice.

"OKAY WHAT WERE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?"

"nothing! nothing at all."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"wait so it's a zoo?"

"yes ranboo. it's a zoo."

"okay but which zoo. there are so many around the world."

"you have to figure that out yourself ranboo."

"i get that but how it's like imposs-"

"i will cry." tommy calmly said while concentrating hard.

"oh shit there's a train!" wilbur announced.

"wait wait wait. like a train for kids?" sage questioned.

"oh i found it too!" ranboo admitted.

"it looks like it's for children.."

"I THINK I KNOW WHERE!" sage quickly said with no hesitation frantically clicking her mouse.