Jealously

Caitlyn's wakes up from from her bed due to the noise down stairs. She gets out of her bed and walks down the stairs to see her parents being silly. They were banging pans together trying to wake everyone up.

"Mom and dad please stop." She pleaded as she walked into the kitchen

"Ok just go upstairs and wake Emily and Barry up." Her mother replied

Caitlyn ran up the stairs to wake Emily up first. She knocked on the door and she heard no answer so she opened the door. Emily was up playing on her phone.

"Mom and dad want you to get dressed." She said

"Ok fine." Emily grumbled

Caitlyn walked into the guest bedroom to wake Barry up. Knowing this would be the hardest. He was a heavy sleeper after all. She shook him and yelled at him. She had tried everything. She sat on him and even whacked him with a pillow. She walked down stairs and came back up with a ice cold cup of water. She splashed it on him.
He sprinted up and yelled ,"Stop its freezing cold."
Caitlyn laughed at him hysterically. She grabbed him by the leg trying to pull him out of bed. But, she wasn't strong enough.

"Barry please get up my parents ordered me to wake you up." Caitlyn says

Caitlyn sat on the bed and contiued to shake him. She knew the only thing that would make him get up. Make a joke.

"Barry if you don't get out of this bed this instant I will have no choice but to break up with you."

He jumped right out of the bed and grabbed Caitlyn's hand. "Caitlyn please don't your the greatest thing that's ever happened to me." He pleaded

Caitlyn laughed,"Barry I'm not breaking up with you."

He signed. He was scared for a minitue there. Caitlyn and Barry walked down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Hey mom sorry it took me so long to get him out of bed." Caitlyn said

Her mother nodded. Thomas made them brunch. It was eleven since Caitlyn slept late. Same with everyone else. After they finished eating they went up to their separate bedrooms to get dressed. When everyone got dressed they got in Thomas's Truck. They weren't sure where he was taking them to. When they arrived at their destanation all they could see was woods. They got out of the car to be greeted by Erick.

"Hello I'm your tour guide for today." He said gracefully

"Why do we need a tour guide to walk through the park." Barry asked

"Barry this is a national park." Thomas replied

So Erick guides them through the woods pointing at butterflys and birds. He spotted out all kinds of diffrent trees. When they reached this old oak tree they saw two names carved into it. "Caitlyn and Erick"
It had a heart surrounding it. Seeing that made Barry want to puke. After a couple hours of getting lost in the park and looking at the pretty senerie. They finally made it out. On the way to the beach house it was really quiet. When They got inside Barry went up to the guest room quickly. Caitlyn ran after him to see what was wrong. She knocked on his door.

"Barry its Caitlyn let me in." She asked

"No." He replied

"Your being stubborn." She said

He finally opened the door to let her in. Caitlyn sat down on his bed. Looking into those sea green eyes of his.

"Caitlyn I don't think your dad likes me." Barry says

"Yes he does." Caitlyn replied

"Oh really then why did he invite your Ex." Barry said staring straight into her eyes

"First of all he's my friend." Caitlyn replied

"Those looks he was giving you today said more."

"Barry stop being like this." She yelled

"Why can't you just accept the fact that Eric and I are friends."

"Because what if you choose him over me." He said with tears streaming down his cheeks.

Caitlyn didn't relize she made him cry. She cupped his face with her hands and kissed him. They stoped kissing when they heard a knock on the door.

"What's going on in there!" Yelled Emily from the hallway.

"Can't I just talk to my girlfriend without you bothering me!" He screamed at her. Barry slid down the door and held his knees. Caitlyn ran towards him. She sat down and rested her head on his shoulder. They stayed like that for what seemed like hours. Barry loved Caitlyn and he wasn't gonna let some high school sweetheart sweep her off her feet.
No. He was gonna fight for her. They both knew they couldn't sit up there all day so they walked down the stairs and opened the screen door running for the beach. They took a nice stroll there. Barry sat down on the sand with Caitlyn by his side. He fumbled with somthing in his sweatshirt pocket. What felt like a necklace. He grabbed it out. It was the love birds necklace he was supposed to give it to Caitlyn for her birthday. He forgot all about it up until now. He tapped her and held it out for her to see.

"Is that for me." She asked pointing to the necklace in his hands.

He nodded. He clasped it around her neck. He brought her closer for a kiss. When the kissed ended Caitlyn heard her phone ring. So she got up and answerd it.

"Hello"

"Are you Dr.Snow?"

"Um yes why?"

"Well we were looking for a doctor or even a scientist like yourself."

"Are you asking me to to come work for you."

"Yes, it would mean the world to me if you said yes."

"I'd have to think about it."

"Great. Give me a call if you change your mind."

She hung up the phone and walked over to Barry.

"Who was that." He asked out of curiosity

"Oh, just some insurance company." She replied sheepishly

Caitlyn took Barry's hand and they walked back to the beach house. Leaving the sun shine behind them beautifully.

~Author's Note~
So I stayed up till three in the morning finishing this chapter. So I hope you enjoyed it. How sad was the ending?
Vote and comment😀
Thanks, Wolfie❤