Time To Ruin The Fun

**Warning there may be lots of kissing.***

Caitlyn and Barry were laying in bed tangled in each other. Barry had his arms wrapped around her waist holding her tight. A/N (I know he has a waist fetish)
He turned his head to face Caitlyn.
He caressed her cheek softly. He kissed her on the cheek. He played with a strand of her long auburn hair and moved it out of her face. Her eyes fluttered open to face barry. She smiled and stared into his sea green eyes.

"Good morning Snowflake." Barry said cupping her cheeks

"Good morning to you too!" She replied

"Do we have to get up now?" Barry frowned

"We can get up whenever you want." She said playing with his hair

"Okay then I want to stay here forever." He replied cheekily

Caitlyn shook her head, "Barry if we could do that then we'd never leave the bed."

"Can we stay here for just a couple more minutes?" He pleaded

She nodded. Caitlyn looked into his eyes and saw they were full of love. She pressed her lips to his bare chest.

"Snowflake, do you know what you're doing?" He asked

"Yes I'm just kissing your chest." She replied

Without thinking he placed his lips on her neck making her squeal. Kissing the most sensitive part of the body. Caitlyn slapped her hand on his chest signaling him to stop. But Barry apparently didn't get the message.

Since he kept kissing and nibbling at her neck. She glared at him. Barry stopped for a second to look into Caitlyn's eyes. But then he tugged at her ear with his teeth.

"Barry I think it's time to get up." She said

"But, you said when I was ready and clearly I'm not ready." He replied continuing to suck on her neck

She rolled her eyes. "What if I'm hungry."

"Snowflake." He groaned

He sat up and climbed out of bed. He looked around the room for a shirt but he couldn't find one. That meant he had to walk over to the closet. He realized that Caitlyn was wearing his shirt. He creased his lips to form a smile

He unreluctantly walked over to the closet and grabbed a long sleeve shirt out. He pulled it on over his bare chest. He walked to the bed and tore the blankets off of Caitlyn.

"Barry!" She whined

"Hey! If I can't lay in bed neither can you." He said

"Fine." She grumbled

"You're the one who's hungry." He replied throwing his hands up in the air

"Carry me please." She said with puppy dog eyes

"Fine only because I love you." He replied picking her up and holding her bridle style

He carried her downstairs into their kitchen setting her on the counter of their island. He opened the cabinet door pulling out the pancake mix box. He sat it on the counter by the stove and grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet below.

He set it down and poured in the pancake mix.

He opened the refrigerator and pulled out the eggs. He cracked them into the bowl and mixed it with the pancake mix.

Caitlyn silently watched him bake the pancakes. She looked to her left and saw Coco sitting on the floor staring up at her.

She had gotten a lot bigger since she first got her. When she looked up she saw Barry just two inches from her face. What was he trying to do? He leaned in and connected their lips.