Breaking Hearts

Today was the the end of the vacation. Caitlyn knew it had to come at some point. They had stayed there for seven days. Caitlyn sat on her bed stuffing all her clothes into her suitcase. After she finished packing she walked down stairs to make some lunch. She was starving she hadn't eaten for hours. Barry decided it would be a great idea to scare her. So he walked up behind her and picked her up by the waist.

"Barry put me down." She squealed

"Fine." He replied

When she was done making lunch she sat down at the kitchen table to eat. When she finished she went back up to her room. She finished packing the neceties like her hairbrush. When she packed the last thing she heard her phone ringing. She looked to see who it was.  It was the place that wanted to hire her. She decided she'd better answer it.

"Hello"

"We haven't heard for you in three days and were wondering if you changed your mind."

"I don't know."

"Well we need an answer by the end of the day."

"Ok I'll let you know by then."

"Ok I'll talk to you later then."

"Ok bye."

Caitlyn hung up the phone and took a deep breath. Why did they have to harass her? She knew her sister must of called the lab. She knew this job would be the right choice. But what about Barry? He was the greatest thing that's happened to her since Ronnie. She couldn't leave him.
Barry's been through enough bad relationships. She pulled her knees to her chest and started to cry. She cried until no tears would come. She heard a knock on her door. She went to see who it was. She wiped away the tears on her face and opened the door. She found Barry standing there.
He stepped into her room and looked into her eyes. He could tell by the redness of her cheeks and eyes that she was just crying. He cupped her cheeks and pulled her closer and connected their lips. When he kissed her it felt as if all her fears had gone away. All the tears she'd been shredding were just a figment of her imagination. When the kiss ended the tears that she had been holding back came flowing out.

"Caitlyn what's wrong." He said sympathetically

"It's nothing don't worry." She replied reassuringly

She walked over to her bed and set on the edge. Barry sat by her and tried to comfort her. A few tears escaped as she sat there in silence with him. When her tears stoped she finally chocked out,"Bar--rry I--I got offered a job here in Flordia."

He wasn't sure how to respond to that. He wanted what was best for her but, he still wanted her in his everyday life. But whatever happened he would find his way back to her. Even if she was a couple hours away. If she ever needed him he would be there in a flash. If he wanted to visit all he had to do was run and in a few seconds he would be there. So he said,"I think you should take it....if thats what makes you happy."

"I mean long distant relationships do work." He said looking down at his feet.

"Barry I don't know what about Cisco." She replied

"We could visit you all the time." He said smiling

"Barry long distance relationships dont usually work." She replied softly

"What do you mean they don't work." He said almost a little too loud

"What I mean is you need to leave me out of your life." She cried

"What are you saying?" He said with tears in his eyes

"I'm breaking up with you." She choked out

"You must be joking is-s it April first."

"No it's June Barry," she replied

Tears started falling out of his eyes. He ran out of her room and ran out of the house to the beach. He collapsed onto the sand. Crying into the sand. He took a wistful of sand and threw it at the water. He let his tears fall into the sand. He heard footsteps behind him . He turned around it was Caitlyn. She ran to his side.

"Barry before anything else happens one last kiss." She said

He nodded. He picked her up and pulled her close and kissed her pationetly. At this moment he forgot all about the breakup or her leaving him. All of that was a memory. When the kiss ended Barry ran back into the beach house and came back out with his duffel bag in his hand.

He waved at her and before he left he said,"Live your dream job,  don't let me ruin it."
He ran off in a flash leaving Caitlyn's hair blowing in the wind. Caitlyn stared off into the ocean.

~Author's Note~
I'm so sorry about this chapter. While writing this chapter I felt like crying. I know your all mad at me.😭🙁 I hope you don't stop reading due to this chapter. But, the next chapter is going to be 8 months later. So I'm sorry for the time skip.
Don't forget to vote and comment😛
Thanks, Wolfie❤