Moving

It was early in the morning and Caitlyn was busy putting boxes in the trunk of her car. When she put the last box in she closed the trunk. She walked back into the house to say good bye to her family for the second time. Emily gave Caitlyn a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you little sis."

"I'm gonna miss you more." Caitlyn replied

Caitlyn walled over to her mother and gave her a hug. As well as her father.

"Can't believe my baby girls leaving again." Carla said to her husband

Caitlyn walked out the door and got in her car and started driving. It was a ten hour drive to Central City. When she saw the Central City sign she was relieved. She was so tired from driving. She drove to her old house and parked her car. She took down the for sale sign and started taking boxes into the house. After a couple hours Caitlyn was passed out on the couch. She had fallen alseep since she was so tired.

It was three p.m. and Barry was in his apartment making himself a snack. He sat on the couch to watch some T.V. he watched the news seeing if there were any crimes or fires. He was watching a news story of a dog dancing when he got a call from Caitlyn. He answered it

"Hey how are you Barry." She asked

"I'm good just watching the news." He replied

"Wait, are you watching the dancing dog." She questioned

"Maybe." He replied mischeviously

"I'm watching it too!" She said

After talking for a couple hours they got off the phone. Since Caitlyn was hungry she went to her kitchen and started Dinner. She made a small bowl of salad with crackers. When she finished eating she walked over to the couch to watch a movie. She looked through the movies that were on.
She couldn't find any interesting ones to watch. Until she found her favorite Disney movie. It was Moana. She always loved that movie. So she decided to watch it. So she clicked on it and started to watch it. After watching about forty-five minitues of it she fell asleep on the couch.
Barry missed Caitlyn so much. So he went to her old house. He hadn't been here in forever. He saw the for sale sign was gone so that must of meant someone bought the house. He looked through the window and saw the television on and someone asleep on the couch. They were a brunette with lush hair. That's all he could tell from the window. But, he relized how creepy he must look creepily looking through someone's window. So, he went home and went to bed.

~The Next Day~
Caitlyn woke up from her couch and went upstairs to get dressed. When she finished getting dressed she made herself a bowl of cereal for breakfast. She wasn't sure how she was gonna suprise him yet. She put her bowl in the sink and washed it. When she was done she walked out the door and hoped in her car. She drove to Jitter's for a cup of coffee. She opened her car door and she was inches away from Barey Allen. So she quickly grabbed her sunglasses and stumbled out of the car. But Barry saw her fall to the ground. He ran to her and helped her up. Luckily Caitlyn put her garden hat on before she left the house.

"Are you ok Miss." He asked

Caitlyn nodded. She couldn't speak other wise he would know it's her. She walked into Jitters and sat down at a table and waited for her coffee. The waiter finally brought over her coffee. She sat at her table and drank it.
Barry was walking up the steps of his office to get started on work. He closed the lab door  to see Joe sitting at his desk.

"Hey Joe." Barey said

"Oh hey Barry how are you." Joe replied

"Good." Barry said

After they talked for a couple of minitues Joe left to do his work. Barry sat at his desk and opened up his file he was working on yestarday. He finished file after file. After hours of work it was finally over. He only had to work half the day. So, he went to Star Labs to see Cisco. When Barry walked into the Cortex he asked,"Any metas for me today."

"Nope not yet." He replied

Barry was glad since he was exhausted. He sat down at Caitlyn's desk and signed. It was so weird sitting there without her. He rested his head on the desk and his eyes started to get droopy. He eventually fell asleep. He woke up an hour hearing clicking heels behind him. He knew not in a million years it would be Caitlyn. So he assumed it was Iris. The heels kept getting closer to him. But, then he felt arms go around his neck.

"Iris what are you doing?"  He asked confused.

Why was she putting her arms around him like a lover. It was weird. But then she spoke.

"I'm not Iris silly." She replied

He couldn't form a sentence. He tried to speak but, he kept stuttering. Cisco looked behind him and ran over to her and gave her a hug. Barry turned the chair around and realised he wasn't dreaming. He ran over to  her and embraced her with a hug.

"Caait--lyn." Barry whispered

"Yes it's me." She replied

Barry knew this was a bad idea but he did it anyways. He pulled her closer and kissed her lips. He missed her. When the kiss ended Caitlyn whispered,"I love you Barry."

Caitlyn rested her head in the crook of his neck. They stayed there in silence for a couple minitues. They didn't speak. They just looked into each other's eyes.

♡~Author's Note~♡
Hey hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It was really fun to write too! Wasnt the end just romantic? Tell me what you guys thought in the comments!
Vote and Comment Please😀
Thanks, WolfieXO❤❤