Danger

(~Authors note~-Hope your enjoying my book so far.)

~Previously on Hesitation for Love~

Barry's Pov

The alarm goes off so I suit up and so does caitlyn and we head down to the training room. When we got there a person started walking out of the breach. It looked like Caitlyn. She must be her doplleganger or somthing.

Caitlyn's Dopplganger says,"Im Caitlyn Snow Allen from Earth 48 and your Earth is in brave danger".

~Present time~

Barry's Pov

I replied,"What do you mean".

Caitlyn 48 says,"Well theres a man named Vortex and hes here to deystory all the dopplegangers of me and Barry Allen ".

I asked,"Why exactlly".

Caitlyn 48 replies,"Well we don't exactlyn know for sure yet".

Frost says,"Ok well first of all did you say Allen, Caitys confused.

Caitlyn 48 replies,"Well on my Earth Barry Allen is my husband and He and I are both speedsters".

We all sat there in silence, my mind was blown. Maybe Cait and I are meant to be? Im not sure why this Vortex dude is after us just all I know is, if anyone hurts her their done for good. Frost changes back into Caitlyn for the time being since Cait seemed like she wanted to meet her doppelganger.

Caitlyn says,"So your me,but from another Earth".

Caitlyn 48 responds," Yes indeed, I see you know this Barry are you two close?

Caitlyn nervously said,"Uh--well-- I----Don't".

I say,"Well yes shes my best friend so you could say were close."

Caitlyn was blushing nervously out of control. You could tell she was turning red as a tomatoe.
Caitlyn from Earth 48 finally cleared the ice and said,"Well your friend and l will give you two some space seeming this is awkward."

She walked out of the room with Cisco, and I sat down on the ground. Cait came by me and sat.

I signed and said,"Cait are you ok".

Caitlyn replied,"Barry, I'm fine I guess its just this whole Vortex thing".

I said,"Hey, Don't you worry if anyone trys to hurt you they will be sorry...plus I will do everything in my power to protect you."

Caitlyn nervously says, "How am I supposed to prepare".

I replied, "I'll train you".

I turn my head towards hers and relized are heads were practiclly touching. I backed my head away and stood up. I helped Cait up and we stood there.

Caitlyn nervously says,"We better get to the cortex".

We walk hand in hand to the Cortex. When we got there I went to my seat and so did Cait. The Caitlyn from Earth 48 disccused battle plans with Cisco well Cait and I were down in the training room. So basically she told Cisco that he was gonna be here in two weeks. How am I supposed to do this, If I don't know his powers. So I speak up and say,"What exactly are his powers".

Caitlyyn 48 says,"Well he can create Vortex'es, which is kinda like a breach but instead he sends you into a black hole basically.

How am I supposed to prepare Cait for that? I end up failing and she'll die, I can't loose her. When I see her beutiful face in the morning at Star Labs. When shes drinking her coffee or her smile. I could'nt loose anyone I love, so I have to fight to protect her.

Caitlyn says,"So were basically dead shit".

Caitlyn 48 replied,"Well if we try hard enough, just maybe--".

Ralphs walks into the Cortex all confused and he says,"Woah".

Caitlyn 48 says,"Who the hell is he".

I replied,"Thats Ralph".

Caitlyn jokes,"He always flirts with me too."

I really hate that guy hes such a jerk. I hope he falls into that one guys hole. Maybe, thats a little too far.

Raph then says,"Hey, Caits pretty okay."

Thats it I cant take it no longer so I walked up to him and punched him right in the face. It didn't do anything his face went inwards.
Then I said angrily,"You touch her and your dead."
My blood was boiling I was so mad.

Caitlyn then started shouting,"Barry calm down,I was making a joke, and why are you getting so angry over this?"

I had to tell her I mean it's my only choice.

So I said nervously,"Cait, the reason I acted in that way was because I'm in love with you, I've been in love with you well for four years".

I walked up to Cait in the worst of circumstances, and I went in for a kiss and she pushed my face away.

Caitlyn says, "Barry what the hell."

I replied,"I--I--I just thought maybe you liked me too."

Caitlyn said, "Well you guessed wrong... I dont feel that way."

Author's Note
Ok sorry that was a perfect place to end things. I know another cliffhanger. I wanted to add more drama so be ready for the next one guys.

Comment and vote please😄

Thanks, Wolfie❤