Chapter 54

ROMAN

I wasn't a desperate man.

But she made me very desperate for her attention. That desperate that I asked Helena for help. She toot it all too professional — loving to play my relationship coach with a the clipboard in her hands and the fake glasses.

"You look like the one teacher from Pornhub you know?" I asked her with a chuckle.

She hit me with the clipboard on my bicep, making me hiss. "At least I am not the desperate one — watching porn — from both of us, must be lonely at nights, huh?"

"Right, otherwise I wouldn't ask you for advice," I muttered, rubbing my arm. "What shall I do?"

"You got the flowers?" she asked, adjusting her glasses. Nodding my head, I showed her the flowers I bought. It was a bunch of roses.

She made a tick next to her notes that she had clipped on the board she was holding. "And the chocolate?"

"Yes." I had bought a big box of pralines. She made another tick next to her notes.

"And what are you going to do when she complains?" she arched her brow. "Give her right and apologize," I told her what she had told me.

"Alright, you well trained," she smiled at me proudly. "Now go and get your girl for a date!" She pushed me towards the backyard.

With roses and chocolate, I nervously approached her. I couldn't believe how nervous I was. I was never nervous - not for any woman.

But then she wasn't any woman. She was the woman I loved. She was the woman who sacrificed her status to save me. She was the woman who trusted me with her everything. And I was the idiot who broke her.

However, I was ready to beg for her forgiveness. I just hoped Helena's advice would work and she would accept me back.

Her feet were in the pool, her dress bunched up. I cleared my throat when I was standing behind her - not wanting to startle her. She was very jumpy since I got her back.

"Roman." She looked up, before getting up to her feet.

"I wanted to apologize for fucking you raw, it wasn't right, I acted selfish, I am sorry, can you forgive me?" I asked her, giving her the flowers and chocolate.

"You bought me chocolate and flowers?" she asked surprised, but a beautiful smile formed on her addicting lips.

"I hope you like them," I muttered with a small smile. "No one ever bought me flowers and chocolate before, thank you," she muttered with a blush.

"Am I forgiven." I cocked my head.

"I forgive you, I ... I am also sorry for trying to hide my pregnancy from you, it wasn't right from me either," she apologized too and I was surprised how well we could communicate. I was a proud man but I would apologize first every fight if it meant the fight between us ended sooner.

"I can't even be mad at you for hiding your pregnancy from me, I love you too much for it, even if you hate me."

"I don't hate you Roman, I never did, I ... was scared of you because you hurt me. But I've also seen you struggling for weeks to regain my trust and make me forgive you. And I forgive you, and I still love you," she muttered.

"That means I can take you out for a date?" I asked, caressing her cheek. "You want to take me out?" she asked happily. "If you do me the honors and say yes to me," I smirked, kissing her forehead.

"Yes!" She smiled at me, hugging me. Hugging her back, I planted a kiss on her neck.

I couldn't believe Helena's advice worked out. If she ever left Antonio, I would definitely hire her as my relationship coach.