Chapter 5 "No.... No.... no no NO!!!!"

Jake's P.O.V
We got to the music room. Sean was there in Daisy's arms, Luke in Zander's, and Milly in Elliott's. Elliott, Zander, and Daisy all shared the same scared and pained expression. Looking at their loved ones who were in their arms.

"Milly, Sean, and Luke need your love guys. That's what I tried with Jake. It um worked but he acts a little love sick. It should work." Hailey said blushing. All the attention went to Hailey.

"Are you sure? I don't want to lose him." Zander said on the verge of tears.

"I'm sure Zander. I know it's hard to see them like this but it'll get better. Trust me." Hailey said looking directly at Zander in a soothing tone.

"I trust you Hailey, that's your name right? I see Jake's a little better than before." Daisy said looking at Hailey.

I didn't realize how much the group needed Hailey until now. She was the one we all came to when hurting. We loved her. We all needed her. She always knew what to say to help us. She was the glue that kept us together. I wanted her to myself but she already was. She cared for everyone. But she chose me, she chose me to love.

Then I realized I was staring but I didn't get embarrassed.
"Hailey..." Milly said trying to get up.
"Milly stay with me I know you need her but she can come to you." Elliott said stopping her.
Hailey walked over to Milly. They were close being the only females in the group.
"Yes?" Hailey said gently some tears coming down.
"You need to save us." Milly said plainly.
I understood what she was talking about. I'm sure Sean and Luke did considering the look on their faces.
"Just me?" Hailey asked.
"No. You and the others not in control. You guys have to do something to show your love for your person."
"Ok. Who knows whose supposed to help who?" Hailey asked to me, Milly, Sean, and Luke.
"Me." Said Sean.
"Ok. Can you tell us?"
"Of course. All I know is the initials. H helps J. Z helps L. E helps M. And D helps me."
"That probably means, I help Jake. Zander helps Luke. Elliott helps Milly. And Daisy helps you Sean."
"That does make sense." Luke said. "Well what they we supposed to Milly?"
"Kiss." Milly said blushing.
"Hailey-" I said getting interrupted by Hailey running across the room to me.
"Yes?!" Hailey said really worried.
Hailey's P.O.V
"Hailey-" Jake said weakly.
He wasn't fully healed I guess I did have to kiss him.... But how come the other's don't sound like that? I thought sprinting across the room to him.
"Yes?!" I said worry in my voice.
"I..." He gasped for air. "Need the kiss right..."He gasped for air again worrying me even more. "Now." And then he passed out.
"No.... No.... no no NO!!!!" I screamed sobbing.
The others came over. Zander put his hand on my shoulder.
"It's gonna get better Hailey. Just like you said." Zander said trying to calm me down.
Then a .... Key? Appeared. There was a note with it.
"Guys I'll read the note." I said.
"If you want your friend back. Want them all fixed you need to work with Drew, Liam, Henry, Lia, and Zoey. Get inside the passed out's body. Fight me. Milly, Luke, and Sean have to come to for it to work. I won't stop unless you listen. He will find you in the beginning. If you don't fix this now something VERY BAD will happen to everyone. I have that power. Listen or DIE DIe Die die die die die. Use the key in the music lock then you will find where your journey starts.
The voice."
"... I'm going. Everyone will stay here." I said.
"But you heard it Hailey. The rest of us need to come." Luke said.
"No. It's my fault not yours. It wants me I'll give it to me if it needs me that bad. I don't want the rest of you getting hurt from my mistakes." I said turning to look at them.
"Hailey who is it. What does it want from you?" Zander asked sternly.
"It's my real mom... She wants me now. I don't know what happened to her and how she's doing this."
"Well in that case we're definitely coming with you." Milly cut in.
"Yeah your mother was toxic that's why your dad found my mom." Zander said.
The rest of the group nodded in agreement.
"Me and Elliott will go get the others. I know them well and Zoey and the rest don't really like Milly." Daisy said.
"Their scared of me!" Milly corrected.
Daisy's P.O.V
"Drew." Daisy said.
"Yes Daisy?" He asked and turned around.
"Jake's in trouble and so is the rest of the music club. If you guys don't help. They'll die same with everyone else."
" Do you think we're that stupid Daisy?" Liam asked.
"I didn't but now I do because you don't believe me." I said crossing my arms.
"She's telling the truth. Trust me."Elliott chimed in.
"Ok. Daisy wouldn't lie." Henry said.
"We also need Zoey and Lia."
"Fine. Let's go to the music room I'll text them." Drew said. He texted them they ran over.
"I'm ready." Lia said.
They ran to the music room.
"Good job Daisy." Hailey said. "I'm in charge."
"No I am." Drew said.
"Hailey's in charge Drew. She's responsible." Henry said.
"For once I agree with the dwarf." Lia said.
"Great. Now there's 12 of us. There will be two groups. I'll be in charge of the first one."
"Then I can be in charge of the second." Drew stated.
"I wasn't finished. Daisy will be the in charge of the second."
"Of course Ma'am." I said.
"Zander, Milly, Elliott, Luke, and Drew will be with me. Sean, Henry, Liam, Zoey, and Lia will be with Daisy. My group will go first ok everyone?" Hailey directed and asked.
"Sounds like a great plan." I said being the other leader.
I hope you guys enjoyed this part!!! This was really interesting to make. Sorry it's really weird. I just wrote down random words to make a chapter. XD. Word count is 1052.