Chapter 7 "why?"

Hailey's P.O.V
"Jake."
"Hailey."
"Why did you go back to Drew?" I asked curious.
"You and the band would be mad at me..."
"No, we're mad now because you went back to them. It was a accident! I trust you wouldn't do something like that on purpose! You are my friend Jake. We're friends right? You trust me right?"
"... Yes we're friends I trust you but..." he trailed off.
"But,what Jake?" I asked his head in my hands he blushed at the sight.
"But... you shouldn't trust me after all I've done to you guys! I wouldn't trust myself!" He said getting out of my grip.
"Well I trust you!"
"I have a question..."
"Yeah?"
"Why did you let me join the club?"
This is the question I dreaded for a while. It's not anything personal but it could come off as rude. I like Jake in the club.
"I guess it's time I tell you."
"Is it bad or good?"
I sigh "I thought we could use you. You sang good."
"But you sing better, why let me join?"
"Well I don't like all attention on me and as you know I barely sing in front of my friends. And everyone deserves a second chance. Now you try to stop you 'friends' from making fun of us so that's nice. So yeah and I'm happy I let you have another chance. To be honest, Zander likes having you in the club he just doesn't like admitting it."
"Ok. I'm happy I know now."
"So will you leave Drew's gang?" I said giving him puppy eyes.
He blushed. "Uh,Yeah sure!" He said like he was talking with Daisy which is weird...
"Great! Practice is at 12:30 sharp. See you there!" I said kissed his cheek and went to my class.
Jake's P.O.V
"So will you leave Drew's gang?" Hailey asked giving me puppy eyes which were really cute. Thanks Hailey now I really am sounding like a simp!
I blushed. " Uh,Yeah sure!" I said acting like how I used to act around Daisy.
"Great! Practice is at 12:30 sharp. See you there!" She said kissed my cheek and ran off which left me flustered.
I went to classes.
                         ~ At lunch ~
"Jake, wanna come over and play on my Luni box?" Drew asked.
"Maybe, got to go it's practice."
"You're still going to leave the group once Daisy says yes, right?" Drew asked.
"Yeah,yeah." I muttered.
I hadn't thought about that in a while. I walked in the music room to hear everyone fighting over... me?!
"I talked to him! He's coming back! He promised!" Hailey sobbed.
"We know you care about him but you know very well he isn't coming." Milly said.
"He said he would come today!" Hailey said normally.
"HE'S NOT COMING HAILEY!!! IT'S YOUR IMAGINATION!!" Zander screamed causing Hailey to start crying again.
"Zander..." Luke said trying to calm him down.
"What?! I'M JUST TELLING HAILEY THE TRUTH!!!" He screamed again.
They all looked everywhere but at Hailey.
"Do you guys believe him?! I thought we were friends!" Hailey said getting angry.
"Hailey calm down we get you care about him but he's not coming." Sean said trying to get Hailey calmed.
"Well, I am coming and did. You shouldn't have treated Hailey like that." I said hugging Hailey protective.
"Jake!" Hailey sobbed hugging back her head in my chest.
"Wow,you actually came I guess Hailey did something to convince you?" Milly said.
"I did." Hailey said looking up at me breaking away from the hug.

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while my phone which I write these on broke. Also sorry this is really short I am tried. I'm writing another book for The Music Freaks in a Percy Jackson AU so look out for that! Bye word count is: 645