Chapter 8 "How dare he!"

Jake's P.O.V
She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and we started practice.
~in Chemistry~
Just when I thought me and Hailey's relationship was going somewhere he came. Who is he? He is Noah Hunter.
"Class this is Noah he's a new student!" Miss Jones said.
I saw immediately his eyes went to Hailey.
"Hi, what are your names?" He asked his eyes still on her.
"I'm Hailey Austin!" Hailey said smiling.
"Jake Sterling." I snapped.
"Hailey." Noah muttered. "Miss Jones, can you ask him to move so I can sit next to Hailey?"
"Jake?"
"Fine." And I moved.
I saw them talking Hailey looked pretty uncomfortable. He was talking all about himself from the bits I heard. I was aching with jealousy. Why did he get to talk to her during class and I didn't?!  When class ended I waited for Hailey to walk out.
"Hi Hailey!" I said and kissed her cheek and my arm around her to show she was mine.
"Thanks." She whispered catching on.
"Oh are you two together."  Noah said clenching his teeth.
"Yes! We're very happy together." Hailey replied looking up at me my arm still around her shoulder.
It still made me blush and look away even though it wasn't true. Then Noah smirked probably a stupid idea which made Hailey walked a few feet away from me.
"Kiss." He said.
"What?" I asked.
"If you're really together than kiss!" He said.
Me and Hailey made eye contact we knew we had to do it. She walked closer to me. I leaned in and she followed. I took her head in my hands and our lips made contact.
Her lips were just as I remembered from the sleep over. Soft and sweet. Tasting like cherries and I still loved the feel of her lips on mine. We broke apart which made me a little disappointed but we couldn't stand there out of breath forever.
"Is," Hailey breathed in and out. "That enough proof?"
"Yes." Noah said walking away angry.
"Thanks for getting me out of that situation, Noah was talking nonstop about 'how awesome' he was. It was really annoying."
"Anytime princess." I smiled.
We walked to our next classes.
                ~The next day rehearsals~
"Ok~" Hailey said getting interrupted.
"Is this the music room?" Noah asked.
"Yes." Hailey said through clenched teeth.
"Hailey! I'm here to tell you, ditch that jerk and date me instead."
I boiled with anger.
"Well. That 'jerk' is right here and if that's all then leave." I said going to Hailey's side putting my arm around her.
"Jake." Noah snarled.
Hailey's P.O.V
"Leave me and my girlfriend alone." Jake said.
It made me blush. Me and Jake were pretending to be a couple so Noah would leave me alone. The weirdest thing was Jake acted jealous when Noah flirted with me and tried to make me date him.
"Yeah please. Me and Jake are a happy couple and you're ruining our relationship." I said. Then giving Jake a peck on the lips to proof it,his arm still around me.
"Fine!" Noah screamed and stomped out.
Me and Jake looked into each other's eyes a knowing smirk on our faces.
Jake's P.O.V
Just before he left he whispered into my ear "don't worry I'll make her mine."
"So... you're dating?" Milly asked.
Me and Hailey blushed.
"Well..." Hailey trailed off.
"That guy likes Hailey and wants her to date him so I helped her by saying we were dating."
Hailey's P.O.V
I passed Noah in the hall and he asked me out to dinner. I said fine so he would leave me alone. It was actually pleasant. He was charming and sweet.
Now that I liked spending time with him he was really cute. We instantly clicked. I told him me and Jake weren't really dating. And Noah knows how to sing so he's going to try for a spot in the band.
Zander's P.O.V at their house
Hailey wouldn't stop talking about NoAh. Apparently he was actually nice and 'hot' and he was going to try for the band.
Me and Jake agree on one thing and that things is that Noah is horrible. I hate Noah because he wants to date my sister and apparently Jake hates him because he has a crush on Hailey.
Text history:
Jake: Zander can I talk to you about something...
Zander: No.
Jake: I excepted that. But it's about Noah.
Zander: Still, No.
Jake: PLEASE?!?!!?! It's also about Hailey.
Zander: fine. What?
Jake: I like Hailey and Noah is getting in the way. I am earning her trust and Hailey seems to think we would work well together. (Wow that is the first sentence I have used 4 W's) And I know you don't like me that much but I do care about her. Noah, is a bad influence on her. I think he is just using her for something or someone.
Zander: I'm ok with you and Hailey dating... I don't want to admit it but you make Hailey happy. I know your better than Noah And plus I don't trust him.
Jake: thanks.
                  *back in the present*
Hailey I don't know what you're thinking being with Noah. Jake actually loves you but your to blinded by love. You're breaking Jake's heart like Daisy did. You were his medicine and he was yours. I think Noah is your Ex but you don't remember. Please don't be blinded.
Was what I thought after texting Jake.
                       *the next day*
"Why have you been hanging around Jake lately?" Luke asked.
I laughed. "Well we both hate this guy Noah. We're trying to get him to leave Hailey alone but she started liking him. So it's going to be hard I also think Noah is her crazy ex-boyfriend. Apparently Jake has a crush on Hailey so that's why he hates Noah."
"Oh ok. So what can we do to help?" Luke asked.
"We..?"
"Me and Sean also want to help!" Milly said walking over with Sean.
I smile "Get Jake and then we'll figure out a plan."
Hi!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also let me know who's Point of View I should do for next chapter! I'm working on chapter one for the music freaks Percy Jackson AU. Thanks for reading. Word count: 1057.