Chapter 9 "I-I think i'm in love with you."

Jake's P.O.V
The band besides Hailey walked up to me.
"Guys let's talk in the band room it'll be a little more private." Sean suggested.
So we walked to the band room. We got a questioning look from Hailey but she left us alone.
"An Assembly where Jake could sing about his feelings for Hailey and she could sing about someone too." Milly said.
"That's perfect! Thanks Milly you're the best!" I replied.
~The next day~
I was dreaming about Hailey which wasn't weird because she was my crush but something about it freaked me out.
"Jake help!"
"Hailey?! What's wrong?!"
"Noah- He he is controlling me somehow! You have to sing something! Y-You don't have~" and it stopped I woke up. Was she in danger?? I knew Noah was up to something.
                        ~at school~
"Hailey!" I walked over to her.
I saw a apologetic and pleading look in her eyes.
"Leave me alone me and Noah- We... we're happy together..."
I saw the look again hoping I caught on.
"Ok. See you around Hailey." I said leaving her.
Hailey's P.O.V
I felt dizzy and sick the day I woke up after me and Noah went on a date. I remember being obsessed over Noah but that's not like me at all. Today I still dislike Noah. Could it possibly have been a potion or something like that?! That's crazy Hailey!

Jake walked into the classroom. I could feel drool coming from my mouth. My heart started beating faster. Jake~ his beautiful chocolate eyes that I could stare into forever. His blonde hair with coral at the ends. His- I heard a book slam onto the table.

"Hey Hailey!" Jake said.

J-Jake he-he was sitting next to me! Oh god- what do I do what do I say?! Wait... why am I freaking out-? It's just Jake.

"H-Hi J-Jake.." I said.

"You ok? Your stuttering a lot."

"Mhm~ I-I mean yeah! I'm fine!" I looked away flustered.

He smirked and turned my head towards him.

"Is Princess blushing~ Does she like me~" He said.

"Pft, as if! Look at your face in a mirror." I booped his nose but I wash thinking 'he knows?!'

And then the unthinkable happened, he kissed me. Like actually kissed me without it being a dare. "Jake I-"

"I know you like Noah but I can't help but love you Hailey." He whispered leaving me blushing.

"I- I love you too Jake." And kissed him, breaking the spell.

The End.