You make up

Jim
I woke up to find myself in my old bedroom at Wayne manor, I was slightly confused but then realised what had happened. Me and Jim had argued for the first time over work.
I sighed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Y/N, feeling any better" Alfred asked me with concern.
"I'll be okay don't worry" I said faking a smile back at him.
"Well master Bruce is still out in the city so it looks like it's just you and me, go sit down in the living room I'll bring you a coffee in" he said. I nodded before waking into the the living room and to my surprise sat down on the sofa was my boyfriend, Jim. "Jim what are you doing here" I asked him.
He stood up and walked towards me "Y/N I am so sorry" he said pulling me in for a hug. I hugged back, I loved this man so much.
"I understand why you were upset and I'm here to make it up to you" he sighed, looking me in the eyes. He caressed my cheek with his hand.
"I love you Y/N" he whispered pulling my face closer to his and gently placing his lips on mine. "I love you too" I said smiling back at him.
"Well that was easier than I thought" Alfred laughed walking into the living room. "Well Alfred I would love to stay but me and this lovely lady have a very special surprise waiting at home" Jim said grabbing my hand and smiling down at me before driving us both home.

Harvey
"Y/N!" I heard as my apartment door closed. I had been sat on my bed crying for at least an hour now.
The bedroom door opened "Hey, Y/N beautiful listen to me please" Harvey said sitting on the bed next to me. He placed his hand on my thigh and caressed it.
"I know what fish told you and I know what it looks like but I promise you it's not how it seems" he said calmly trying to get me to look at him. "Why didn't you just tell me Harv? why did you have to lie to me?" I sighed ,this time looking him in the eyes.
"I wanted to protect you and keep you safe" he whispered. "Your lucky I love you" I laughed.
"Indeed I am" he smiled, "cmon Y/N what can I do to make it better?".
"A drink and a cuddle" I moaned falling half asleep.
"A drink and a cuddle coming right your way gorgeous" he says before pecking my head.

Jerome
I woke up with a banging head ache. Where am I? I wasn't at home I knew that for sure.
"Your awake beautiful how are you feeling" I heard a female voice shout in from another room, it was Barbara. I must have come to her house after my argument with Jerome.
"Could be better" I shouted back. She laughed and came and sat next to me on the bed. "You heard from lover boy yet" she asked tilting her head.
"Not a word" I sighed.
"I know why" she giggle running to grab the TV remote and turn the TV on.
"Hello everyone my name is Jerome Valeska, you see my girlfriend Y/N and I had an argument last night" he shouted through the TV. I looked at Barbara and sighed.
"But she is the love of my life and since she won't talk to me what better way is it for me to show my love than live on TV. Y/N I'm pathetic and stupid but I love you more than anything in this world". He shouted to the cameras.  I smiled.
"Now the police are almost here so I must run but baby I'm coming to get you" he laughed.
"See he does love you" Barbara laughed turning towards me.
I smiled I always knew deep down through everything that he loved me. He just had a very strange way of showing it.

Oswald
I threw my things on the floor as soon as I got home. How could something so amazing end up turning so wrong. I sat on the floor and sobbed.
Oswald burst through the door. "My love" he cried running over to me and pulling me close to his chest.
"I am so so sorry I made you feel like that, you have no idea how much I love you and how much I want to be with you" he sobbed making me cry even more.
"Please don't leave me" he cried. I paused and looked up at him.
"No no no no no baby hey look at me I told you I'll never leave and I mean it I'm not going anywhere" I said placing my hand on his cheek. Sometimes he could be an absolute insensitive prick but he's my insensitive prick and I love him.
He moved his face closer to mine and pressed my lips against his. I fell lost in the taste of his lips.
"I really am so sorry for today I was selfish" he sighed. "Forget about it Oz I'm proud of you I really am I knew you could do it" I smiled. He smiled back. His smile was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in the world, it was so innocent, soft and pure.
"I couldn't have done it without you" he said calmly, "now how about we go up to bed and cuddle it out".
"But what about your party" I asked him.
"Every second I spend with you is better than any of this" he whispered before pulling me in for another kiss. "I love you Y/N" he smiled.
"I love you too"

Zsasz
Every time Victor went out on a job I waited up for him to check he got home safe, this time even though we had argued I still waited for him. Normally I would fall asleep but not tonight. Victor never went to a job angry of upset so tonight scared me.
I heard the front door open and looked up from the sofa. My face still wet and cold from crying.
"Baby" he whispered walking over and sitting next to me. Victor always seemed like a horrible killer to people but i saw the kind side of him that no one ever did. He placed his hand on my thigh and traced over it. He looked at my tear stained face and his heart dropped.
"How long have you been crying" he asked, his voice beginning to crack. I shrugged.
"Baby look at me" he said putting his arm around me . I looked at him.
"You look beautiful" he whispered into my ear. I smiled god how did this boy always manage to make me so weak.
"I'm so sorry I'm an idiot, your worried about me I know princess and I understand why. I was thinking maybe you could come back to work with me again and see what your father thinks. Then you don't have to be worried about me when I'm gone" he said looking into my eyes and caressing my back.
I smiled back at him. "You really want me to go back to work?" I asked him.
"As much as I hate you being in danger if it would make you feel better then yes but only on one condition" he said.
"Mmmm but what's that" I laughed.
"You let me protect you, don't get me wrong your good at our job and you do look pretty damn sexy when you shoot" he said making me blush, "but I love you too much to let anything happen to you". He tried to continue to speak but instead I pressed my lips against his. He put his hand in mine and looked into my eyes and then back down at our hands "I love the way your hand fits in mine" he whispered before looking back up at me and pecking my lips. "I just love you" I smiled. "I love you more"

Ed
I came back home to find my boyfriend sat down looking lost, I dropped my things and walked over to him. "I'm sorry" I sighed holding my hands out to him. He walked over and pulled me in for a hug.  "I understand my work is quite boring" he sighed.
"No no it's not, nothing you could ever said would bore me" I assured him.
"Then what's the matter" he asked.
"I just miss you" I sighed.
"But I'm right here" he said confused.
"The old you, the funny, geeky always telling riddles you" I said looking down at the floor.
" I know so do I" he sighed, "I'm trying to be better for you Y/N".
"I know baby I know" I said.
"How about we put this all behind us" he smiled.
"Of course" I smiled back pecking him on the lips.