{Victor Zsasz} Panic Attacks

I walked alone in the dark to my apartment.

My boyfriend Victor never allowed me to walk alone in the dark he always told me it was too dangerous.

The truth is it was.

"Hell pretty lady" I heard man whistle from behind me startling me.

I began to walk faster until I felt someone grab my hand.

"Well that was rude now wasn't it" the man spat in my face before letting go and walking away.

Tears streamed down my face as I finally reached my house.

I was the opposite of Victor. He was an evil terrifying hitman where as I was never involved in that type of things he protected me away from it not wanting me to get hurt.

I opened my house door only to be met again by a hand my grabbing me from behind.

I panicked and cried, "no no no please just let me go home" I shouted.

"Hey hey Y/N baby it's me" I was met by a familiar voice.

It was Victor. He pulled me into his arms and took me inside.

My pulse raised and I found it hard to breath my tears continued falling.

He sat me down on the sofa and grabbed me a glass of water.

He sat next to me and pulled me into his chest, holding me tight.

"Princess I told you not to go out in the dark what happened" he whispered.

"There was a man and he grabbed me and I was scared" I cried, still struggling to breath.

"What" victor shouted standing up and walking towards his collection of guns, startling me even more.

"What did he look like? Did you see his face" victor yelled loading his guns unable to see how much of a bad attack I was having.

I held my hand on my chest, my pulse was racing out of my chest.

"Victor please I can't breath" I mumbled unable to get my words out.

He quickly turned around and ran over to me holding me close to him and looking me in the eyes.

"Hey hey hey baby look at me your safe im here" he said calming me.

"Breath with me" he said playing with my hair.

He pulled me to his chest and kissed my head.

"I'm sorry for going out in the dark I get bored when your not here" I whispered.

"Don't apologise princess i understand. I don't want you to think I'm controlling you I just want you to be safe, I'd be lost without you" he sighed.

"I'll find him and kill him if you want" he said sitting up and looking at me.

"Stay here with me please" I whispered tilting my head at him.

"Anything for you princess" he said kissing my lips and pulling me back onto him.

My head was pounding from crying causing me to fall straight asleep on him.