Their words upset you

Jim
~"maybe I just wish you were Lee"

I sighed as I close the front door behind me. After 12 long hours at work all I wanted to do was sleep. "Hey Jim I'm home" I shouted. No response. I looked around our apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. I was confused normally he would tell me if he went out or was running late for work. I brushed it off. I laid on the sofa and fell asleep.
I was woken up by the sound of something being knocked over, I lifted my head to have a gun held against my neck. "Hello Y/N" I heard a creepy voice from behind me. "Victor zsasz. What do you want" I panicked. "You know what I want. Where's Jim" he laughed. Jim burst through the door with his gun pointing towards us. "Let her go zsasz" he said.
"As you wish" victor said letting me out of his grasp and pointing his gun towards Jim. "Where the hell have you been" I shouted at him.
"Really your going to do this now" he asked.
"Yeah I am, or are you embarrassed because zsasz is here" I said. Victor chuckled.
"Don't embarrass me like this Y/N" jim shouted.
"Embarrass you? Mr amazing detective Gordon" I laughed.
"You know what yeah I have been out late. I was with Lee" he shouted back to me. I froze in anger. "Woahhh this is way more interesting than killing you" Victor laughed.
"Shut up Zsasz" I glared at him. He smirked.
"Why were you with Lee" I asked trying not to go mental.
"I don't know. Maybe I just wish you were Lee" he said digging straight into me. My heart dropped. I rushed past him and left the apartment.
"Woah sorry to ruin your little moment Jim but I've passed my deadline to kill you so I gotta run. Don't worry I'll give her a kiss to make her feel better" Victor said running past Jim and after me.
He ran up to me and put his arm around me. Instantly pushed him off and walked away. Man I hate men.

Harvey
~"have you gained weight?"-

I looked in the mirror at my beautiful dress I had just brought. It was mine and Harvey's anniversary today and I wanted to impress him. For the first time in forever I felt beautiful. I walked out of our bedroom and into the living room where my boyfriend was.
"Woahhhh you look beautiful" he said wrapping his arms around me.
I smiled at him. He raised his eyebrow. "What" I laughed expecting another cringey compliment.
"Have you gained weight" he asked.
My heart felt as though it had sunk to my feet.
"W-what" I whispered.
"I don't know you just look a bit well you know I mean I can't say much" he laughed.
I looked down at my feet. I felt as though I was going to be sick. "You okay my love" he said placing his hand on my shoulder.
"I'm fine- in fact no I just don't feel very well tonight I'm just gonna go back to sleep you go have that meal" I said faking a smile.
"Okay whatever you say, I'll be home soon" he said kissing my head and leaving our apartment.
I sunk down onto the floor and cried. God he was right.

Jerome
~" i hope they put me back in Arkham so I am far away from you"~

"But Jerome that's not fair" I sighed at him. He looked up at me, "I know I'm sorry baby I'll make it up to you I promise" he said.
"No you won't you never do" I whined, standing up from the sofa. "God why do you always doubt me" he said.
"I was joking u muppet" I laughed patting his head.
"Hmmmm" he moaned.
"I'm sorry" I whispered.
"I hope they put me back in Arkham so I am far away from you" he said.
My heart sunk. Even though he was joking it still hurt. I didn't even respond instead I walked away.

Oswald
~"sometimes you make me wish I stayed dead"~

The thing with Oswald is he never let me into his office. But today was the day I wanted to surprise him so I broke the rules. I knocked on the door.
"Victor see who it is" I heard from inside the office.
Victor opened the door, "Y/N what are you doing here" he said trying to block my view into the office.
I raised my eyebrow at him.
"Umm to see my boyfriend" I said trying to see what was inside.
"Boss doesn't want you in here I'll tell him to come see you after" he said.
"Victor go be a lapdog somewhere else and let me in" I said pushing past him.
Oswald stopped and looked up at me.
"Y/N what are you doing I thought I told you I didn't want you here I don't want you involved in this" he shouted at me.
"I- I'm sorry I just wanted to see you" I said back.
"You can see me later not here" he shouted standing up.
"I missed you" I mumbled.
"I don't care!" He shouted walking over to me, "you could have messed this whole thing up" he said pointing towards his phone on his desk.
"Oh no I'm sorry I didn't realise you were on a call" I panicked. He placed his hands on my shoulders.
"No Y/N you never do because your selfish!" He shouted, I was too scared to move.
"And you know what... sometimes you make me wish  I stayed dead" he whispered.
My heart sunk to the floor and so did his. He didn't mean a word of it. I pushed him off me and walked out of the room.

Zsasz
~"your so pathetic"~

I was woken up by a very angry boyfriend storming into our bedroom. I guess one of his jobs was called off again. I pretended he hadn't woke me but he knew he had.
"You not even gonna as me if I'm okay" he said with a cocky laugh. I turned over to him.
"I'm sorry I didn't wanna make anything worse" I sighed.
"Worse Y/N? Falcone just fired me" he said with a cocky laugh again. I said up and looked at him in confusion.
"What" I asked him.
"Did you not hear me the first time? I have no job" he shouted, "and you wanna know why? All because you messed up that last job for me and now he doesn't trust me".
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I'll sort it baby I swear" I said standing up in front of him.
"Princess I don't wanna get mad at you so please just leave it" he sighed. I wanted to cry. I let him down.
"Are you crying" he asked looking at me, "your so pathetic".
Those words hit me like a knife in the stomach.
Victor was meant but never to me. He instantly regretted his words, I turned around and got back into bed. "Y/N I'm sorry" he sighed. I pretended to be asleep. I heard him sigh. Silly boy.

Ed
~" i love you Kirsten"~

"Babyyyy I missed you" I said running over to my boyfriend who just got home.
"I missed you too my beautiful" he said pulling me in for a hug and holding me tight.
He looked down and kissed me. "So how has my amazing boyfriend been today" I laughed.
"Wellllll why would I tell you about my day when I would rather hear about yours" he smiled.
I looked up at him and kissed him again.
"Well I've been sat in the exact same spot you left me in waiting for you" I said smiling back up at him.
He held me tight until suddenly, "I love you Kristen" he said. I froze. I pulled way and looked at him puzzled. "Kristen? As in Kirsten Kringle? As in the girl you killed? Your ex?" I mumbled.
"I- Y/N I'm sorry I didn't mean to my heads been all over the place, he walked towards me, I pushed him away and walked out the front door before I said something I would regret.