Imagine #4: Thomas (TMR) - Jealous

You glare at Teresa's back as you walk across the Scorch. Glaring won't stop Thomas from falling for her, you know that, but it will help you feel less angry. You didn't really have a real reason to be mad at Teresa. Obviously, it wasn't her fault that Thomas likes her.

"I think (Y/N)'s jealous." Minho teases. Newt and Frypan laugh a little bit.

"I'm not jealous." you try to argue, but the color of your face gives you away.

"Someone's blushing." Frypan says.

"Shut up, Fry." you growl.

"Teresa, don't you take my man." Minho says in a high pitched voice to Frypan.

"Do you wanna go, (Y/N)?" Frypan says, mimicking Minho's voice. Minho pretends to punch Frypan in the face and Frypan pretends to get knocked out.

"I never liked her anyways, I've always liked you (Y/N)." Newt jumps in, with a deeper voice to mimic Thomas you assume.

"Oh, Thomas! You're so handsome! Give me a kiss." Minho says, his voice getting even higher

Frypan and Aris laugh their heads off as Minho and Newt pretended to make-out. Thomas and Teresa look back to see what's going on. Thomas looks straight at you and gives you a smile, then he turns away and continues to talk to Teresa. You felt like you could melt.

"You should recreate their performance, (Y/N)." Aris says.

"No, no way. I can't do-" before you can finish, Minho gives a shove and you bump into Thomas.

"Sorry." you mumble, embarrassed.

"It's fine. Are you feeling ok? You look a little red." Thomas says. Your face gets even redder.

"Yeah, totally fine. Um, bye." you say quickly and walk back over to Minho.

"Why did you do that?" you ask Minho.

"Because I can." Minho says with a toothy grin.

"I ship." Newt says from behind you.

You hide your face in your hands.

For the rest of the day, Minho, Newt, Frypan, and Aris kept trying to embarrass you

For the rest of the day, Minho, Newt, Frypan, and Aris kept trying to embarrass you. It worked. They finally gave you a break that night when you guys stopped to rest. You watch as they talk to Thomas about something, very enthusiastically. Thomas looked a little embarrassed by whatever they were saying.

"Do you know what they're talking about?" Teresa asks you as she sits down next to you.

"No. Do you?" you ask her.

"I have an idea." she mumbles.

You look back at Thomas and find that he's staring at you. Instead of looking away, you hold his gaze for a moment. But he turns away pretty quickly.

"I think Thomas likes you, (Y/N)." Teresa says to you.

"What? No way, he totally likes you. You guys are always talking secretively." you respond. You don't want to admit to anyone, even yourself, how much you enjoyed hearing that Thomas might like you.

"We don't talk about the things you're probably thinking. Mostly about W.C.K.D." Teresa says to you.

"(Y/N)?" you look away from Teresa and see Thomas.

"Can I talk to you in private?" he asks you. You nod and you both walk away from the others. You look over your shoulder and find Minho and Newt smiling at you. Minho gives you two thumbs up.

"So what did you want to talk about?" you ask Thomas when you are hidden away from the others.

"I don't really know how to say this, so can I just.. Show you?" Thomas asks you, awkwardly. You hesitate, not sure what "showing" would mean.

"..sure." you say. Thomas takes a deep breath and kisses you. You're surprised but you kiss back. After a few seconds, Thomas pulls away.

"I love you, (Y/N). I have since I laid my eyes on you." Thomas says to you. Your heart flies.

"I love you too, Thomas." you say with a smile. Thomas smiles and kisses you one more time.