Imagine #6: Stiles Stilinski - Finals

I'm sorry I haven't been updating!  I'll try to do it more often.

You toss a piece of popcorn up in the air and catch it in your mouth.

"Hang on, let me try that!" Stiles says. He grabs some popcorn and tosses it up in the air. It doesn't come close to his mouth. You laugh at him.

"(Y/N), Stiles. Stop messing around, we have finals next week. You know those are a big deal and you know my mom will kill me if I fail." Scott says. You and your best friends are in Stiles' room, studying for the finals. Well, you and Stiles were doing more snacking than studying.

"C'mon, Scott. Studying is no fun, you're supposed to do it at the last minute when your parents force you. You especially don't do it when you're with your best friends." Stiles says.

"Please, just for one hour? We can go on whatever dangerous adventure you want after that." Scott begs. Stiles rolls his eyes at Scott.

"Fine." he scoffs. He turns back to face you.

"Such a dork." he whispers, making you smile. He winks at you, making your face heat up. You look down at your textbook to try to hide your red face, making Stiles laugh. You and Stiles had been friends for as long as you could remember, and you developed a crush on him a while ago. But you knew it would never happen, he was beyond obsessed with Lydia and he had been since third grade. You knew that he would never like you.

"I'm not actually going to study." Stiles whispers.

"What are you going to do for the next hour then?" you whisper back.

"Use my phone." Stiles says. He digs his phone out of his pocket and clicks the power button.

"Study." Scott says

"You can't tell me what to do." Stiles says in a childish voice. He sticks his tongue out at Scott's back and you laugh.

"Ok. That's it. I'm going to go home and study, call me in an hour." Scott says. He grabs his backpack and storms out of the room.

"Nice work, Stilinski." you say.

"Shut up, (Y/N)." Stiles says and looks down at his textbook.

"Are you actually going to study?" you joke.

"Why, yes. I am." Stiles says, ending the conversation.

*30 minutes later*

It was impossible to study with Stiles sitting right across from you. You kept looking up at him, and you always found his beautiful brown eyes staring at you. It went on for a while.

"Why do you keep looking at me, (Y/N)?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know. Why do you keep looking at me, Stiles?" you ask him. He turns red.

"I-I don't know. Maybe it's because... maybe I just. I-I guess I just want to.." Stiles says.

"You just want to? Great excuse, Stilinski." you laugh and look at your notebook.

"Ok, fine. You wanna know the truth, (Y/N)?" Stiles asks, suddenly pissed at you.

"Woah, Stiles. Calm down. It was just a-" you start.

"No! Shut up, (Y/N). I can't keep this a secret anymore." Stiles runs his hands through his hands.

"Ok..? What do you want to tell me?" you ask Stiles.

"I love you, (Y/N). I've had a crush on you since second grade!" Stiles blurts.

"Haha, very funny. I know that you've liked Lydia since third grade." you say.

"No, I'm serious. Scott suggested that I tell you I liked Lydia to see if it would make you jealous. I don't care if you don't like me back, I just don't want to hide it from you anymore." Stiles says. You don't know what to say. Of course, you were happy that Stiles wasn't actually obsessed with Lydia and he liked you, but you also didn't really know what to think.

"Do you like me back, (Y/N)?" Stiles asks, shyly. You respond by pressing your lips against his. Fireworks explode inside your stomach when Stiles kisses back. You pull away after a minute.

"I love you too, Stiles." you say. Stiles grins.

"(Y/N) Stilinski. I like the sound of that." he says before kissing you again.