39-Make Me Joke

Here is another update!! ENJOY

PIC TO THE SIDE IS OF Dawson AND TAYLOR

ENJOY!!. c:

----------------------------------

BRYAN'S P.O.V

Aspen Carter. I turned over and looked at his sleeping form and bent down kissing his forehead. It was nearly four in the morning Aspen shuffled around before opening his eyes. "Hmmm? ". I kissed his cheek "Nothing,just thinking". I said.
Aspen sat up on his elbows "About?". He asked turning a shade of red. "You". I replied, he Bit his bottom lip "After all that's happened ,I'm just happy you forgave me". Aspen whispered.

I shook my head, "No I'm glad you forgave me,I was so angry that day I pushed you.I ee the scar".

Aspen sighed and put a finger to my lips "It's the past, Bryan get some sleep we have school in a few ."

I nodded and just as I started closing my eyes Taylor walked in with a frown on his face.

" What's wrong?". I asked both Aspen and I sat up. "Tyler,his Foster mom is back in the hospital".

Aspen rubbed his eyes "What does that mean?". He asked. "He could get sent back to the system! If she doesn't get better we have to do something Bryan!". He cried.

I got out of bed,and yawned "I can-".

"No! You can,you're 19 ! Please mom and dad will say there's not enough room and we can't afford it but if I keep him here without them knowing they'll see hes no trouble ,Bryan please,he's my brother. He's my twin! ".

I sighed and rubbed my face, we were gonna get in so much trouble if we got caught.

"What am I supposed to do?" Taylor squealed and jumped in my arms. "Thank you so much,I love you!! OH my god ". He said.

"I bought his ticket already,he should be here around one today,he'll meet us at the school and then you'll have an interview with the social worker at your house. Yes mom and dad both have a doctors appointment so I made sure to have the interview when They're gone". He said smiling.

I looked at him dumbfounded "So you knew I'd say Yes?". Taylor nodded and rolled his eyes.

"Uh,duh I'm cute". Taylor said,standing by the door ".
"I'm pretty excited". Aspen said, looking at us with lazy eyes,drool on his chin".

"I just wa-". He paused and rolled over. " Well he's not waking up till it's time first school". I said. "How do you know it's gonna work?". I asked, Taylor gave me an evil grin and said nothing.

"Thank you so much Bryan". Taylor said before kissing my cheek and walking out the room.
I closed the door and climbed back into bed hoping to get my last three hours in.

~

"I think it's great his brother is coming, Taylor talks about him all the time ". Aspen said. I finished tying my shoes and stood up. "Of course, besides he'll be happy". I said. I didn't know much about Taylor's past now that I thought about,it sucked but he was starting to open up.

"You're right". I grabbed by bag and headed downstairs following Aspen. "I love you". He said as he got into his car. "I love you too". I said kissing his forehead, watching him drive out my driveway.

I got in my car and pulled out as well. Dawson and I had hockey practice after school, so sadly I couldn't cuddle with my monkey today.

My phone went off from an unknown number and I hooked it to the aux chord and answered.