1-Make Me Mad

Here is another part you guys asked for it.

Picture up there is of Bryan 

ENJOY!

-

ASPENS P.O.V  

               I, Aspen Carter just lied to a 6'3 Jock. I think I deserve an award. Bryan's phone was currently wrapped in my gym shirt and in my backpack, which was now safely in my car. I started the car taking a deep breath and Jane slid right in "Ughh, I can't come over today I have dance class." I made a pout face, but was actually relieved. This would give me enough time to figure out who 'Unknown' was and why Bryan was being texted that nasty stuff. 

                    My eyes wandered to the back seat to make sure the backpack was still there and I pulled out of the school parking lot. I can't believe I lied to him. I'm not saying I don't lie, but I don't lie about stuff like that! It's not everyday you see someone who picks on you getting instructions on how to Jerk off.  I mean doesn't he know how to Jerk off  by himself?  And why was that person calling him such vulgar names. I hope they weren't bullying him. 

                     "Watch the fuck out!". Jane yelled, I slammed on my breaks and looked up horrified as I almost hit a pregnant woman and a little girl. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry." I cried The lady smiled and waved it off finishing her walk across the street. "Told you you need to let out some pent up stress." Jane mumbled not looking my way "I would never!" I squeaked.

          Jane rolled her eyes and opened the door before the car even came to a stop at her house "You should come in to at least get a plate my mom made Monkey bread". My eyes perked up but then I thought about the backseat. "No thanks, I have chores and homework to do". I said through gritted teeth, her mom makes the best monkey bread oh my God. I have to get out of here before I accept.

             "Alright, I'll bring some to school tomorrow then". I nodded quickly "Make sure it's a lot". I yelled driving a few blocks to where I stay, here it goes Aspen. You're about to find out who 'Unknown' is but why did I even care. It was none of my business I have no right to snoop through his phone, what he does with his personal life is none of my business.

     I sighed and walked into my house. My  backpack heavy on my shoulder . "Aspen is that you?" My mom asked as she came out of the kitchen and opened her arms wide "Mom."  I whined as she brought me into a suffocating hug she wiggled me around and placed a wet sloppy kiss on my forehead "I hope you had a nice day at school ". She said pinching my cheek, I nodded and she gave me another kiss before walking back into the kitchen . I gave her a puzzled look and walked upstairs "Dinner should be  ready in an hour or two". She called out. 

BRYANS P.O.V

"It has got to be here!". I growled looking at Dawson who was laughing his ass off. I slammed the lockers open again and slammed my backpack on the floor "Damn Bryan, calm down it's a phone". He said giving me a worried expression.

   That's the thing it isn't Just a  phone. Oh God he was gonna be pissed that I didn't text back. I really hope he understands. I really couldn't take another say without release . A hand was pressed to my shoulder and I looked at Dawson "Dude,  It's an Iphone we can track it". My eyes widened and I nodded quickly "This is why we're friends". I said and he rolled his eyes.

"So you're using me?". I nodded in response and walked out of the locker room. I could get home and pull it up on my computer. It was gonna be okay, he wasn't gonna be to mad and hopefully I'd please him tonight.

-

"Oh hush, I wasn't hit or anything I think it was one of your friends from school". My mom brushed of rubbing her stomach. I glared "Look both way's before you cross the street Ma!" I yelled throwing my hands up in the air. My little sister Emily came in and climbed on the stool "At least the guy stopped he was cute too but not as cute as my boyfriend Dawson". She said smiling big, displaying her missing tooth.

"Whatever I'll be in my room and don't come in". I sprinted up the stairs leaving everything behind. I shook the mouse and quickly logged in. I sent him a private message and impatiently waited for a response.

Bryan-I'm so sorry Master, my phone was stolen.

*Few minutes later*

Unknown-That's a shame I had certain orders on it.

Bryan-What were they, master?

Unknown-Maybe if you had your phone on you, you would know. 

I let out a groan. He was pissed.

Bryan- I'm so sorry, can we still play please I was a good boy today, I swear.

Unknown-Good boy's don't lose their phone. I  want you to jerk off now .

I went to lock my door and unbuckled my pants shoving my hand down them .I let out a sigh as I started to stroke.

Bryan-I'm doing so master.

Unknown-Good ,keep going slut.

Bryan- Yes master

Unknown-Squeeze your balls

I stroked faster and let out a moan as I squeezed my balls hard.

Unknown-Yes keep going, Stroke as fast as you can. 

I threw my head back and started stroking as fast as I could ,I felt that pressure in my stomach and I let out a moan. I was already so close. It had been so long since I came. 

Bryan-Yes sir, oh God I'm gonna cum please

Unknown-Keep going bitch.

I started stroking faster massaging my balls. I looked to see he was typing again

Unknown-Dirty ass bitch. Do your homework. 

He logged off before I could reply and I let out a frustrated grunt. I couldn't disobey I couldn't just cum. I knocked what I could off my desk and slammed my head on it. The friction made me Groan and I growled again. I had to get my phone back.

           I logged onto my account and put the password in before clicking track, after patiently waiting twenty minutes a location popped up and I let out a smirk. I recognized that location anywhere. 

The little twink was in so much trouble.

---

So you guys

how was it?  

Did ya like it?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LOVE ME<3