44-Make Me Prepared

THIS IS IT.

ENJOY!!

PIC TO THE SIDE IS BRYAN AND ASPEN.

Dedicated to seaofhazel for sticking by this stories from the beginning many of you have but their comments gave me life!

------ENJOY!

STAY TUNED AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER FOR DETAILS

BRYANS P.O.V

               Ignoring the pain in and on my behind was not an option,nor the pain on my body from the marks Aspen gave me. I looked around the hotel room and how messy it got. We did it against the wall,  the floor ..in the chair it looks like and multiple times on the bed. I swear I only got two hours asleep it was nine in the morning though and I was ready to pass back out.

              Aspens arm around my torso stirred and he picked his head up giving me a goofy grin "I can't feel my legs". He whispered, blasting me with his morning breath. I kissed him anyway and sat up.

          "Ugh, can't we just sleep all day". He said throwing a leg over my waist I eyed him. "Round nine?". I asked , his eyes widened. "You counted!". I chuckled.

"Yeah, i've never came so much in my life, nor thought I had that much stamina". I said, flashbacking.

"All those moments I didn't let you cum prepared for this". He said seriously. I raised an eyebrow "Are you serious?". I asked, He gave me a big smile and laughed "I'm just joking". He murmured laying his head back down. "I don't know where i'd be without you and i'm not being cheesy i'm seriously wondering like what would I be doing". I wondered,  Aspen shrugged "I'd probably be in my room working on homework that'd be due senior year". He said laughing.

"I was thinking about it before me and Dawson were actually but we might spend our first year of college in community and plus it'd be cool cause you'll be a senior still here". I said, he looked at me. "I don't want to be the one to hold you back, at all". He said.

"I know, you'd just be a bonus coach offered me a internship anyways I was thinking of taking it". I said. Aspen nodded and looked at my chest for a few minutes. "Seventeen". He said looking at me.

"I marked you seventeen times and that's just on your chest". He said, looking nervous. "Its cool.I got you a few times, no one will see". I said, He grew silent.

     "Your.. neck". He whispered.. "It's the size of a quarter..and it's like two of them". He said. I let out a laugh and kissed his forehead. "It's okay". I said.

My phone went off and it was Taylor. I sighed and answered.

"Oh God, are you okay, I've called all night". He said panicked "Yeah, yea of course whats wrong, I'm with Aspen". Aspen sat up, curious.

"Oh Gosh cause you just disappeared last night and thank God hes okay too, Anyways Moms in labor!!". He screamed, I jumped off the bed and my eyes widened.

"Are you serious?!". I asked, a big smile on my face.

"Yes oh my God, she went to the hospital like an hour ago. Eric is almost here!". He said.

"I'm on my way". I said.

"Hurry, Dawsons here too". I nodded and then shook my head.

"Okay,bye". I hung up and looked around for my clothes.

"What's up?". Aspen asked.

"My moms in labor.I have to get to the hospital Oh My God come on we have to hurry". Aspen looked around the hotel and shook his head.