29-Make Me Adjust

If you know how to make book covers  please message me (: SHOUTOUTS TOO!

@purplebutterfly1128 <-----Your ass is too funny, my God .

@spencer_889<-- Thank you for your comment

@Wallflowers_And_Wind <---Girl boo these back to school commercials SUCK!

AND

@canihaveasmoke <--- I've missed the hell out of you where you  been woman?

-------------------

             ASPENS P.O.V

 "Well it has been over two and a half months, this has been going on..". I said, looking at the floor Time was going by fast. We only had a month and a half left of school. Bryan and Dawson would be leaving. Taylor and I.. we'd be Seniors.

              "Yeah, we're not moving fast at all. Aspen look I can go to the store right now and get whatever  you think we need". Bryan said. I held the phone tight and took him off speaker phone "I uh, it's up to you, I'm still confused about this". I said, he laughed "I won't do anything you don't want me to". He said.

         "Not that. I was some hermit a few days ago and now I'm sexual. I might be gay and I'm some how a dom and I have a boyfriend! this is so wild Bryan". He chuckled and I glared.

                    "Just take one step at a time! Theres no need to rush it's like learning to fly, or falling in lovee". He started singing, I laughed and shook my head "Bryan, I'm sorry but you have a terrible voice..". He scoffed.  "Well if it helps, your boyfriend is kinda.. sexy just saying". 

        "Yeah yeah, he kinda is". I whispered.  "Taylor should be over there soon, you sure you don't want me to go with you?". He asked, "No I'll be fine, it's been awhile since me and Taylor hung out, maybe I'll come over after if it's fine with my parents". I said, "Okay, that'd be great and on that note I have to go Dawson just popped up on my window, holding food". He said.

            I laughed "Okay, see you later". I said before hanging up. I put some shorts on and a black V-neck as well as some Toms.  "Where are you going?". Austin asked, I turned to see him, with a new haircut. "Some party with Taylor". I said, he raised an eyebrow "On a Tuesday?". He asked.

       I shrugged "You're right, haha but Taylor insists an invite was given to him weeks ago." Austin rolled his eyes "Bring me back some food,  Dad got called in and you know how mom is". He said, she was currently watching Scandal and refused to move from her couch, Ugh last season she has us bring every single thing to her  .Until we told her we had a pause button on Netflix.

           "Or i'll just make you something before I go". He nodded quickly and I grabbed my phone and key turning everything off before following him downstairs.

    "French Toast?". I asked.He nodded and sat on the bar stool "Mama want some too!!!". My mom yelled, clapping her hands together. "See, dad has this new case which is really cool! this girl tried to have her dogs ashes tattooed in her, and the shop refused so now she's trying to sue dads client". Austin said, sticking his finger in the powdered sugar.

            "That could cause infection though..". I said, whisking eggs in a bowl and adding a little bit of salt and sugar. I heated the skillet and dipped the halves of bread into the egg and put them in the skillet. "I want a lot". Austin whispered, pointing at more bread "Geez i'm not done yet"

          I sliced up more bread and pulled the already cooked ones out, quickly adding honey and sugar on top. "Oh my God, smells like orgasm's". Taylor said walking in and sitting on a bar stool, he pulled out a double whooper, a medium fry and a hershey cake "Save me some of that too". He said, taking a big bite of the burger.