One Unexpected Night || Lucifer

Quiet comfortable silence filled the area throughout the house of lamentation until a certain room was filled with small quiet chatter between you and Lucifer who filled out your 6 month stay file which was requested by Diavolo who needed an insight to your stay there and if there was anything that could be improved for the final few months there,You lifted the glass of red wine Lucifer had poured not that long ago taking a small sip as the taste of the grapes it was made from was delicious. You ran your tongue along your lips enjoying the flavor feeling eyes on you. Glancing up you saw the rich red eyes of Lucifer following your tongue movement but stop when your eyes clashed with one another. You felt slightly embarrassed as you press your legs together tightly as his gaze did something to your body causing a wave of heat to spread through slowly,a small shiver ran over your body as this made Lucifer give out an amused hum whom's chin rested on the back of his gloved hand "enjoy the wine are we,Dear MC?" he asked with a slight purr in his tone making you glance up from your glass "Yes,its very delicious" you spoke smiling before placing the glass back on the dark oak desk you sat at.

It was getting quiet late as the meeting between you both continued making you let out a small tired yawn as your eyes glanced at the clock,Lucifer leaned back in his chair loosening up his tie and unfastening three buttons from his shirt "you should head off to bed,we have a busy day tomorrow" you nodded in agreement as both of you stood "lets walk back together" you suggested making the demon nod in agreement. You both left the study room and walked off to your bedroom stopping in front of yours as you faced him hesitating for a moment before you bought him down for a goodnight kiss which caused Lucifer's eyes to widen before he returned the kiss, his hands touched your waist as he pulled your body in close causing it get deeper and more steamy. Small soft groans came from your lip making Lucifer pull away leaving you both to a few minutes of eye contact panting as a string of saliva is all that was connected between the two. You bit your lip before pulling him in needy closing the door behind you.

A smirk came to his pale strong facial features.

"I can see the lust in your eyes MC" He spoke in a low tone as he removed his vest as he dropped in on the ground by his feet,he walked towards you grabbing handful of your hair,Lucifer pulled it back as he brings you into a rough deep kiss again while his hand travels up your shirt groping your breast into his hand making your nipples grow erect from the roughness he was being with your body,your legs would buckle under you with the hotness that had already flooded your entire body. He pushed you onto the bed as he stripped down in front of you watching your legs tremble when you pushed them together due to your pussy dripping wet from all the heated kisses "spread your legs,MC" he demanded causing you to remove your sleepwear bottoms and underwear revealing just how wet you really was from his lips against your making him grin widely "such a naughty girl MC~ your already drenched from our little kiss~" "now lets get started shall we~"

~~~~~~~~~~

His touch.

His mouth.

His heat.

you craved it all.

Moans filled the bedroom as your fingers ran though his hair gripping it lightly as his tongue flicked over your clit rapidly causing shocks of lust to shoot along your hips as they twitched and jerked when his fingers would teasing push in and out of your hole, your face flushed over with lust as all you need right now is Lucifer and his touch "P-Please Lucifer~ Don't te-tease so much~" the begs made him smirk against your pussy making his eyes look up at your face. His tongue doing slow and slow licks among your folds slowly pushing his middle and ring finger inside as the wet sounds filled the hearing of both you and him,you was embarrassed at how you never broke eye contact,this allowed him to watch your face twist with pure lust. he moved behind you prepping you to sit up and lean against him fingers still deep inside "Now relax your body MC~" he purred into your ear as he licked along thew lobe of your ear nibbling the top as he thrusts his fingers in and out at a slow pace at first before he started to move them faster and faster causing loud moans to escape your throat arching into his chest "More~!More~!" you begged as Lucifer's hard erection twitched against your back throbbing in delight to your moans as his free hand played and teased your nipple with pinching and pulling which cause you to whimper in pleasure.

The lewd noises never stopped as he bites his lip holding himself back from just shoving his cock deep inside your pussy and taking your body right now,but he let you know exactly what he wanted to do by whispering in your ear as filled your hearing with dirty talk causing your pussy to twitch in excitement "Please Lucifer~ Just fuck me please!ill be a good girl~" you begged grinding up against his fingers wanting so much more then his fingers.His hand stopped moving as he pulled his fingers out slowly watching the juices drip from his finger, he bought them to his mouth licking them clean as you watched mouth a gap as you panted. He moved your body so you was sat on your knees moving your pussy over his cock making you feel the tip poke your entrance a few time just to tease you so more before slamming your hips down.

Your eyes widen as your let out a loud moan gripping the sheets tightly in your hands making your knuckles go white,he was bigger then you ever expected as the thickness and length of his hard cock stretched out your insides to melt in his form perfectly,he held your hips giving them a light squeeze as he waited for your nod to show you have adjusted. You nodded after a few seconds. Lucifer started to move your hips up and down slowly as his deep low groans made you shiver in pleasure giving off small moans that escaped your throat. the feeling of his cock going in and out in and out of your pussy caused your eyes to roll back in anticipation of him to go harder inside you. As time went on the sounds of slapping skin and moans filled the room as Lucifer speeds you up on his cock his horns and wings slowly fading in view as the black feathers fluffed out flapping aggressively as he mounted you in desperation forcing your face into the mattress humping his hips up and down fast.

The feeling of his claws digging into your hips adding pain to pleasure making your body turn to jelly and your legs shake uncontrollably,you couldn't hold your moans back as they kept spilling from your mouth uncontrollably edging closer and closer to the building orgasm that was rumbling up in your stomach "Im gonna cum~!" you cry out as your hole drip, this only made his hips speed up as his wings fly open stretching as his balls clenched up causing his cock to throb deep inside you. He was close to releasing his load deep inside you "hold it!lets cum together~!" he gave out a sweet moan into your ear making you shiver in bliss "y-yes daddy~"

Daddy rang in his head as a sharped tooth smirk formed onto his face speeding up even more,he couldn't hold back any more as his cock was ready to release his seed deep inside your wet dripping pussy "cum with me~ cum with me~!he snarled as he bit down onto your nape as you both came together hands intertwined,you eyes rolled back as she cry out his name burying your face into the bed sheet covers that would most likely need changing after this but gave a surprised yelp as he moved your position.

"Oh we're not finished just yet~"

"we have a long night ahead,MC~"

\\ And we are done! Hope you enjoyed it! \\