Give Me All Your Firsts!! || Mammon

The droplets of water drips down your body as the sound of moans filled the air of the bathroom. You had went for a quick shower before lunch but ended up caught in a web of pleasure as your heat started to get wet at the thought of Mammon, you had no idea why but his voice and eyes was fixated in your mind. You took the shower head off its metal stand moving it down your body slowly quivering at the warmth feeling. You lifted your leg up on the tub side only to let out a loud shaky moan once you felt the water hit your clit rapidly,you was unable to control your moans as your folds twitches needy to be stuffed and filled but you ignored it as you carried on moving the shower head back and forth on your pussy. Mammon was walking to tell you to hurry the hell up but stopped hearing the needy moans and whimpers causing him to chuckle darkly as he slowly opened the door peaking in on you, only to cause his eyes to go wide at the sight of you in a web of lust 'MC...' he thought to himself but couldn't help the growing erection forming in his pants.

He slipped inside closing the door quietly as he carefully unzipped his pants unable to take his eyes of your form,you saw him out your eye corner but bites you lip seeing his cock which was decorated with the prince Albert and Jacobs ladder piercings which only caused your memory to grow more clouded with the thought of his length slowly entering inside your pussy feeling each piercing go inside one by one. A shiver ran down your spine. You slowly put the shower head back and goes over to Mammon who stared at you with a tinted red face, you was greedy for him. You needed to feel the other. You needed his touchy. His heat. His everything. You took his hand leading him towards the shower making his strip on his way there with his signature smirk on his face, you both stepped inside as you felt his body press against you own as a satisfied moan left your lips "so warm~" you purred as the feeling of Mammon's hand travelling and groping your buttock and breast giving them a good squeeze,he kissed from your neck down to your nipples kissing over them before he started to suck one teasing the other with his index and ring finger twirling them around which made you moan out rolling your head back "Mammon please~Don't tease me so much,your making my legs all shaky and weak when you do that~" you begged as you could feeling the pleasurable feeling shake deep inside you making it difficult to remain standing.

"So this is why you was taking so long eh~?"

His voice purred out to you which made a hint of embarrassment form on your face but you dropped to you knees as if commanded to gently wrapping your fingers around his length eyeing at his twitching cock, you leaned closer tongue out as you ran it along the Jacobs ladder causing a loud groan to leave his lips "Oi, if your gonna suck my cock do it properly~" with that he grabbed a handful of your hair thrusts into your mouth as he started to face fuck you nice and hard. You drooled in pleasure gagging a few times as you rubbed your throbbing clit rapidly with your muffled moaned making a vibrating feeling on his length making him moan louder. "fuck your throat feeling amazing MC~!" he praised as he thrusts faster and faster in and out your throat which made your eyes rolled back in bliss, the steamed up bathroom was filled with moaned and the sound of skin slapping together whenever his balls hit your chin,you felt him throb deep in your mouth which was sign he was close to releasing his cum down your throat.

You knew you was gonna have a sore throat but it was gonna be worth it in the end,you couldn't control your lust for the other as each time you made eye contact with him during the face fucking made it build it more within you. Widen eyes when he held your head on his length as he came deep inside your throat causing it slide down perfectly,you panted out once his cock had left your throat as you looked at his golden blue orbs with a needy look. He looked down at you as his cock was still twitching for so much more "Look at your sopping pussy~dripping all over the fucking place"he snarled as he moves down to you slapping your pussy making you cry out almost cumming on the spot which caused of look of satisfaction "Get up and bend over your gonna take this cock~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moaning.

Skin slapping.

Groaning.

That was all that was bouncing off the bathroom walls as Mammon's cock thrusts deep inside your drenched stretched hole, you was forced to arched you back as he pulled you by the hair bring you in to a deep kiss,this muffled your moans as your breasts bounce fast and hard with each deep and hard thrusts that hit against each sensitive spot that you would never reach with just your fingers. A cry escaped your lips as he strikes at your ass cheeks that was already red and sore from the constant spanking he gave you whenever you moved your hips away due to over stipulation leaving you to go deeper into a pool to crave more of his touch. "Mammon i can't take anymore but my body craves for more~harder~!" you begged which made the demon smirk.

"i told you that all your firsts will be mine in EVERYTHING~!"

His voice had gotten deeper as you heard the sound of his flapping wings,he moved your position to the mating press causing his cock to wiggle in deeper and deeper inside causing your walls to form in his shape. Your neck, chest, and shoulders was covered in bite marks and hickeys as he wanted his brothers and demons to know who you belonged to and no one can ever have you but him. He was going to claim you in every way he sees fit even if it means leaving markings all over your body,his scent on everything you own. He was greedy for you,and wanted you all to himself even if it meant filling your hole with his cum breeding with you.

You are his greatest treasure yet.

You are the one Mammon craves when its time for him to get in the rut.

You are his.