A Butlers Need Of Release || Barbatos

( Before i start this will mentions acts of  consensual somnophilia(also known as sleeping princess syndrome and sleeping beauty syndrome in which an individual becomes sexually aroused by someone who is unconscious.)

don't read if uncomfortable. )

Today was such a stressful day for Barbatos having to control a raging boner due to your acts of lewdness,picture after picture and video after video of yourself in different lingerie sets that you bought not that long back just to have some harmless fun with the butler who was hard at work.You did this because you knew he couldn't come punish you during working hours. A smirk found itself remaining on his face all hours that day since he knew once he returned back to a brat like yourself back in their place to teach you not to send such explicit photos and videos during working hours. He had finished up his last few tasks as he looked at the time licking his desperate for your taste. He stood by Diavolo who was explaining tomorrows schedule and what is needed for the up coming garden party that weekend as the butler nodded only half paying attention as his mind was wondering on what punishments he should make you bare for being such a tease, once excused he bows before he walks towards his room undoing his jacket with one hand and removing his tie with the other "Be prepared MC~" he spoke to himself as he opened the door to see you asleep on the bed in the same red lingerie you sent him photos of.

He closed the door behind himself as he looked at your body biting his lip walking towards your sleeping figure running a gloved hand over your curves and breasts as he bite his lip,slowly laying behind you he planted small kisses on your neck causing small moans to leave your throat pressing your butt against his crotch only making his erection twitch in his pants "you are just a little tease aren't you" he purred into your ear as he undoes his belt slowly running his split tongue along your shoulder as his green orbs for eyes glowed in the dimly lit room as he stripped down moving down your body as he planted soft kisses from your chest down to your drenched hole,your figure shivered in pleasure causing your eyes to slowly open only to look down and see Barbatos licking around your wet entrance causing soft moans to escape your lips.Your eyes closed again pretending to be asleep but you don't know how long he will fall for your little game of him pretending. His tongues hit the right spots especially when it flickered over the swollen nub of your clit,your hand reached down eyelid half open gripping his hair causing his eyes to flicker up at you "look who's finally awake~" he purred lips coated in your pussy juices causing a blush to form on your cheeks turning your head away in sheer embarrassment.

His tongue pushed into your entrance as his two cocks throbbed against the bed making him groan in pleasure as he groaned a bit grinding against the bed sheets as he devours your pussy causing your lewd hole to overflow with juices "i-i'm so close Barbat-AH~!" you cry out at a harsh slap at your ass and pussy "P-Please master~ let me cum i'm so c-close~" you begged,your legs trembling not sure if you could hold back your orgasm any longer. He ran a gloved finger up and down your slit making sure to graze your clit before pushing his middle finger deep inside.Moans escape your lips as you leaned on your side leg lifted as he watched amused at your reactions before pressing a finger against his lips "shhh~don't want Lord Diavolo to hear you now~" he spoke in a husked tone leaning over your figure as he pressed his lips against yours to muffle those sweet moans of yours while he thrusts his fingers in and out. He started this at a slow pace before quickly speeding it up causing you to let out loud muffled moaned into the others mouth.You came hard onto the bed.

"I think your prepped up enough~time shove both of my cocks deep inside that sopping pussy of yours~" he purred into your ear with deep growls as he goes in between your shaky legs moving them to spread wider,You bite your lip in anticipation as he rubbed his cocks against your wet clit smirking as the cold metal of his Jacob ladder piercings caused you to shiver and your pussy to twitch needy for his cocks to be buried deep inside your hole "p-please master n-no more teasing~i-i'm aching for you~" the soft whimpering begs escaped your throat making the butler raise a brow before giving off a soft chuckle "now now~no need to he to get so needy ~"

--------------------------

Moans, chains and heavy sounds of skin slamming together echoed though out the room as you was tied to the bed with the chains Barbatos found in his bedroom,the feeling of his pierced cocks slipping in and out of your pussy cause the rush of lust to thrill over your body massively,you can't remember the amount of times you came but all you do know if how weak and shaky your legs are from the aggressive pounds and hard spankings you got leaving your ass red and sore. You knew you wasn't gonna be able to walk tomorrow or even the whole week. "p-please Barbatos~!i-i can't handle anymore!" you begged hunching over gripping the chains tightly making your knuckles go white,you was overstimulating but you needed more,so much more. His split tail wrapped around your neck tightening a bit slipping into your mouth causing your teary eyes of lust to widen before sucking onto his tail almost as if he demanded you to do. He smirked. Pounding his hips deeper inside you releasing another load deep into your pussy "your starting to drip my cum all over squeeze those shaky legs shut~"

You pushed your legs together the best you could so he can fuck you harder and deeper "now now keep those shaky legs and tightly closed together for me~We are gonna be doing this for a while,my love~"he gave your ass another nice hard slap where his red hand mark laid making you flinched hard but press your ass back into his hand kinda as if you wanted more "n-no more spanking it hurts~" you begged lightly as he nodded kissing your shoulders"alright my love~"

"now soft gently thrusts,keep those legs tightly together then maybe ill let you cum~"