Wanna Go For A Car Ride~? || Mammon Pt.2

Involves verbal abuse,mention of bullying and public car sex!

You was having lunch with the brothers before an argument rises causing the brothers to gang up on mammon,what would happen if MC finally lost it and defended mammon. As you dragged him away you left for a relaxing car ride around the devildom.

Soft,passionate yet rough sex.

------

It was another stressful day as usual. You sat at your desk finishing off the huge assessment you was assigned to do by Diavolo for your upcoming exam,you let out a loud sigh leaning back into your chair listening to the music you have playing in the background to keep you from growing bored during this stressful moment before you glanced at your phone when it went off.It was a message from Lucifer.You lifted your DDD in your hand opening up texts scanning your eyes over the message before getting up "Thank god lunch is ready.....i'm starving,i wonder if we are having curry tonight" you mumble to yourself as you do a light jog down the stairs humming a soft tune to yourself. You entered the dining hall. You saw Beelzebub already there as you took your seat but stopped as you saw Mammon enter,a blush came to your cheeks as she watched him sit down glancing up at you and rose a white eyebrow "if ya wanna sit next me human then hurry up"he spoke in his usual tone with a cheeky grin coming across his dark tanned complexion which cause your heart to skip a few beats rushing to the seat next to him. He smiled down at you putting his arm around your shoulder with confidence causing you to melt in his warmth touch.

During the comfortable,yet quiet meal Levi burst in with an angered looked which caused you to slightly jump a the sudden entrance,Lucifer looked up from his plate that was soon followed by a heavy sigh "whats thew matter Leviathan?" he asked in a usual smooth tone before the Avatar Of Envy snapped "Mammon you useless,worthless money-grubber give me back my money!!" as soon as Leviathan said that you felt a wave of anger wash over yourself but remained claim. Asmodeous chipped in only making it worse. "Speaking of worthless,my perfume went missing...Mammon" the demon spoke glaring at the other who was trying to defend himself with worst stuttering out of him but was over spoken by the so called 'brothers' ganging up on the other who was left alone,you slammed your hands on the table. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!" you scream as loud as you could making them tense and stare at you in pure shock at your actions,tears fell down your face.

You have had it with them constantly abusing mammon...you've been though the exact same and wasn't about to sit quiet about this,not anymore.You've seen the scarring that they have left over Mammon's body,you've seen the other breaking down each day due to constant mental and verbal abuse he suffers from. Have they forgotten his sin?or are they using that as an excuse to bully Mammon into rebellion "HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HIS SIN OR DO YOU CHOOSE TO USE IT AS AN ABUSE AGAINST YOU OWN FLESH AND BONE! YOU DON'T SEE OR CHOOSE NOT TO SEE HIM BREAK DOWN EVERYDAY!!" you yelled causing them to look away gripping their fists and jaws as you looked at them all.Mammon stared at you in shock,no one has ever done this for him before and it made him feel a feeling he's never felt before.He felt vulnerable and weak. "BEFORE YOU PICK ON MAMMON FOR HIS SIN TAKE A LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR CAUSE NONE OF YOU ARE PERFECT!! ESPECIALLY YOU LUCIFER!" you snapped at the Avatar Of Pride who's eyes glared at you but soon widened seeing the hatred in your eyes.

"you may be Pride but you shown everyone your true colours of a coward hiding behind his own sin..do you have any idea how much it hurts to go past Mammon's room and hear him scream in agony as you whip him repeatedly for the smallest things...." you choked on a sob as you covered your mouth,you shook your head "do you know what its like....to be in complete hell because of you,you tried to kill me...and now your trying to kill your younger brother with punishment no heart can bear much longer..." You grabbed Mammon's arm and pulled him out the room"Lets go Mammon...lets go for a car ride around for a few hours" you recommended in a soft voice as the demon nodded quiet as he grabbed the car keys heading towards the car unlocking it. You both opened the polished black doors slipping inside before closing the doors. the ride was quiet apart from the radio playing in the background. it must have been an hour into the ride before you glance at him taking his cheek in your hand making him stop the car just to nuzzle into it with his eyes closed. A gentle touch he hasn't felt in decades of being alive. The feeling of softness from your hand but also the gentle nature you showed to him made him release...someone really cared for him,someone actually loved him.