outerbanks. Paradise on earth.

The Outer Banks, Paradise on Earth. It's the sort of place where you either have two jobs or two houses. Two tribes, one island. first we have kooklandia as my younger sister grace calls it. figure 8 not really much to say except everyone there is pretty much rich, the kids don't work and are stuck up. then there's us. the pougies, the pouges the neglected fish. there's a upside and a downside. the downside is we are ignored and neglected, upside is we are ignored and neglected. anyways let's look at my crew.

first up is jj, my best friend and as local as they come, he is either high,drunk,having sex, or all 3. he is the best surfer i know (just don't tell him i said that.)

next it's pope, he is pretty much as smart as Einstein, always sober, and when he's not studying he's working for his dad. The brains of the operation.

kiera or kie, if she's not getting a dolphin tattoo or talking about zodiac signs she is hanging out with us, to be honest none of us have figured that out she's basically a kook and a pouge, why hang with the poor?  i guess we really are that amazing.

now. grace.
all my friends have or have had a thing for her accept pope, him and y/n are bestfriends but i'm pretty sure he also had a thing for grace at one point. After are mom left, (i think i last heard she is on Colorado or something) and dad disappeared at sea (cmon i mean who gets lost at sea anymore?) we have gotten closer, she is only a few minutes younger but i still love bullying her for being the younger twin. oh yeah i forgot to mention we are even twins, i know it seems like i hate her but at the end of the day i love her. Even though i'm only older by like 3 minutes i would still do anything to protect her.

now me. John b. I'm pretty much just the kid living in a run down house with my twin hoping my dad isn't dead, yeah i know depressing. I just miss my dad, if i didn't have grace and the pouges we wouldn't have gotten through it.                             

(Rewritten🥳)