fuck u

as you get in your car and drive to rafe's your so confused you thought you were just a dare to him.

once you pull on you text him your there and he comes out. "grace,hi i'm so sorry"
"uh hey what did u need" you say, he looks at you like he is trying to say sorry without saying it "look i'm sorry i've had feelings for awhile i just covered them up by ignoring you and said you were a dare. "was i a bet tho" you ask "uhm yeah. i'm so sorry i never should have took the bet"
"it's okay as long as we can go back to normal.." 'yes of course!!' he pulls you into a hug and you both run upstairs and watch a movie. you wake up to rafe in the shower and his phone going off. you look at the texts and are almost crying when you read them..

top

hey man? do you actually like grace?

yeah uh why

but if you give me cash i will get her to fall in love with it's me this time😏

deal! don't catch feelings bro

i would never. she's  a slut she's probably sleeping with fucking jj 😂

oh yeah lmao🤣

////
you feels your vision go blurry when rafe comes back from the shower.       "hey princess- woah woah what's wrong?!" you look up at him. "you. i'm a slut remember probably sleeping with jj right?" you said crying 'fuck, grace that was before tonight when i got to know you' "so hey wow fuck you rafe!" he looks like he's gonna cry. 'grace shh my parents' "fuck you! fuck you! fuck you!" you run out of his house, it felt as if you lost a piece of you,even if you hardly hangout and weren't dating. you had fallen in love with rafe Cameron but he would probably never love you.

////

hope you enjoyed!☺️🤍