little routledge...

'that's what a three story fall to the deck? i would give u a one-in-three chance of survival" i hear pope say to my  brother that's hanging his foot off the roof. 'Hm, should i do it?' my brother says
"yeah, will you do a flip well ur at it?" i say looking at him he just flips me off in return, we all start laughing as pope adds "i'll shoot u on the way down" 'your gonna shoot me?' my brother says making a fake pouty face, putting a hand over his heart, "your words sting pope, they really do." before i can say anything i'm cut off by kie coming out of the house onto the deck we're we are sitting. She looks pissed, oh god please don't be about the turtl- "turtles! they are killing the environment! they're gonna have japanese toilets with towel warmers!" jj starts laughing and says 'i can't have cold towels kie!' we are all interrupted by yelling 'hey get back here!' "i know that voice anywhere, gary?? yo is that you" shouts jj as we all stand up to run "gary my man how's the wife??" we all run into the open part of the house, 'sorry dude not much of a hugger' jj says ducking under gary's arm. "Oh yes u are jj go give him a big hug!" i say almost peeing my pants from running and laughing so hard, 'y/n hurry up everyone is already in the car!' ugh how do they get there so fast! "fine fine i'm coming!"  once i'm in the van i see everyone's already there and jj is hanging out the window throwing gary a beer, 'they don't pay u enough bro!' he yells as everyone settles in.

——————————

i head out to the wreck to meet kie for lunch when i bump into the 'kook king'. rafe. cameron.
him and his little minions always start stuff with my brother but i don't have a opinion on him, never had a good conversation with the guy. "sorry i wasn't looking" i said "it's okay love just look up next time" he says with a damn smirk and walks away. what the fuck?
————————-
(outfit at top)
I don't know why but we, the pouges were hosting a party in the bone yard, we got there to set up so of course me and jj are on drink duty, a few hours later and a lot of drinks we are all around the bon- fire, kooks and pouges, playing truth or dare. "Grace, truth or dare.." i got asked by a random person. probably a tourist. "dare" they looked around for a little "you have to sit on rafes lap for the rest of the night" they say turning back to me. " whatever" i walk over to Rafe and sit on his lap. A few minutes later he pulls at my waist pulling me closer and i feel myself becoming red. why the hell am i blushing? after about a hour i wanted another drink, i went to get up but Rafe pulled me back down "where are you going baby" he says and i could tell he was drunk. " i'm getting a drink" i got up and went to the drink table and then a really cute guy, maybe a kook? came up and started flirting with me. so i flirted back. I guess Rafe saw and came over putting a arm around my waist, what? "hey i thought u were getting a drink and coming back?" i didn't know what to say, i know he's drunk but hello?? "uh yeah i was just talking with a new friend, it was nice to meet you" i say turning away from the new kook i met, i think his name was jorden? james? ugh. I can't do the whole name thing. It's about time the party ends so i tell Rafe i'm going to leave not really thinking he would care. "Do you want me to walk you to your car?" what the fuck. "um no i'm good i'm going home with my brother i'm just gonna find him thanks though."  i walk around looking for my brother, what happened tonight.

(rewritten, thank god it was needed.)