morning sunshine

hey guys 🥸🥸 12/21/21 i'm gonna continue rewriting tmr bc it's like 2:30 i'm tired asf love u sm😘

 "After that very weird encounter i think i need a drink," grace muttered to herself walking back over to the drinks where jj still was but now talking to a pretty red head, hm must be a tourist. "hey j, you seen john b?" jj looked away from the red head, "no sorry" she just mumbled okay and turned to walk away but interrupted  by commotion by the bonfire.   
even tho it's pretty far j ran to his house to see a party "son of a bitch" i mutter under my breath walking in to i see rafe there doing.. of course.. cocaine.. u see the one reason i don't wanna be in a relationship is because of him and cocaine. his last girlfriend left him because he choose drugs over her. i don't want that, no matter how hard i try and forgot i can't help but have feelings for rafe even if he doesn't like me. "rafe what the fuck. u need to wake up and realize not ever girl u see or know is yours." i said looking straight at rafe. "y/n, princess cmon loosen up, come sit on my lap okay? we are still playing truth or dare" i think about it and roll my eyes walking over and sitting on his lap. he is so hard to stay mad at when u have had a crush on him for years. as we are playing rafe whispers in my ear which turns me on so much but i can't let him know that. "your gonna be mine by the end of the week" he said. "no im not rafe." i whispered back. but how wrong was i.. "u sure princess?" he said tracing shapes on my thigh with his hand, "rafe stop" i said as he went farther up on my thigh. "i don't think u want me to stop routledge." he was right. i didn't want him to, "r-rafe" i was trying not to blush because of how close he was.. "cmon princess let's go to my room" i was kinda nervous but i still said yes.. he brought me up to his room, i looked around and it looked pretty nice, clean, not what i excepted. rafe picked me up by my thighs pinning me on the door, i don't know why, but i just leaned forward and kissed him. i neve mentioned this but i was also known as a player so word hit around that i was good in bed so i figured rafe hit me drunk and just wanted to see if they were true, which they were, i was pretty good in bed. i have had a lot of hookups, one relationship and he was abusive so i never really wanted one until i started having a crush on rafe...

|to be continued|

(sorry i'm writing this during zoom😐😭)