the babysitter

{hi! i skipped the hotel scene cause we need to get into the drama}

"guys that's our dads..." me and JB say.
" you have to be shitting me right now?" jj says before pope smacks him in the head. "it's almost 4:00 in the morning grace don't you have to take care of wheezie?" kie says reminding me. "shit!" i totally forgot i would babysit whezzie. "we are gonna talk about the compass tomorrow. All of us" Well my days gonna be eventful.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
as jb is driving you to the cameron residence he says "we are gonna figure out why the compass was there, promise" she just gives him a little nod. as they pull up to the house grace feels awkward and nervous considering the last time she talked to rafe was.. well. "thanks jb, i can walk home so u don't need to get me later" john be looked confused but just tells you to be safe and call if something comes up. As you knock on the door just the boy u didn't wanna see opens it.  "uh hi" you say "what are you doing here." he said coldly "i'm here to babysit wheezie." he looks frustrated almost nervous, "rafey who's at the door!!" you here someone yell "uh it's nobody Michelle.." you knew who that was it was rafes side fuck. "well i just need wheezie we are going to the beach." rafe gives a look, almost looking sorry, "it's really not what it seems like" she looks him dead in the eyes and say "i'm not falling for this rafe, get me wheez i will be here."
"alright yeah ok" you only wait a few minutes until wheezie pops her head out and grabs your hand running to the beach.
"ugh omg grace you should see michelle she's like a dog version of you." jesus i love wheezie "thanks wheez love you too"
"also i alr know you and rafe had a fight but i'm just saying i think he actually likes you he's just being a dick as usual and wants to be cool infront of his stupid friends." maybe she's right.
'thanks wheezie we should prob head back it's gonna get dark soon"
as you walk back you think about all the things you should say to rafe, could he actually like you?

so short but aye i'm back😛😛😛