I. DSMP

22nd of November
Narrative

When iris got out of bed, she turned her alarm off and went to grab her laptop. She started to do school work with a sigh, taking a drink of the water on her bed. After an hour of doing her work, she went back to sleep and woke up at 3:23. She went and got a monster out the fridge. she then went to see what her brother was doing, she walked to his room knocked on his door he then opened it with a sigh.

"Whacha doin'?" Iris askes him, sitting on his bed.

"Talking to sap." He said plainly, Iris gasps and gets up to take his headphones,

"HI SAPNAP!" iris says excited, she hadn't talked to him in awhile.

"HI IRIS!" sapnap said giving her the same energy.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked him, sitting on his desk.

"Guess what we were just talking about?"

"I don't know what?" Iris asked, not bothering to even guess.

"Ugh your no fun," sapnap said "ANYWAYS im moving in with you and dream" her hand slapped over her mouth in surprise.

"WHEN?" she shouts, that's why he had been cleaning out the guest room.

"January"

"Ugh besties moving in" iris said and dream scoffs "what?" she asked, taking a sip of her monster.

"I have known him longer, he's my best friend not yours." he said, emphasizing the 'my best friend.'

"Hey sap? Who do you like more me or dream?"

"You." Sapnap tells her with a smile, she  laughs at her brothers face.

"i told you so!" she said while smirking at him. he just rolls his eyes in response,"bye sap! im gonna go before he kills me, dont wanna be another drista." after iris said that, sapnap laughed and said goodbye.

*_*

"Hello?" Ranboo asks, answering her discord call.

"Hi!" Iris says "I wanted to tell you that I convinced my brother to let me add you to the dream smp!"

Ranboo gasps and says, "oh my god thank you so much! that's actually insane-"

"No problem! I just sent you the link to get in.  let me know when your gonna stream, cause I can show you around if you want."

"Oh yeah, definitely! I would love that" he smiled, exited to stream with her.

*_*

A few minutes before ranboo was going live, he was in a discord call with iris. He was nervous to join and  also didnt want to join when nobody was on.

"Should I make a joke that I hacked on to the server?" Ranboo asked iris then laughed and said,

"Yeah, it would be funny."

"Okay, im going to deafen so I can start my stream." Ranboo tells her then deafens.

*_*

"UHH-  I think my hacking accidentally worked," ranboo said, as he joined the server. iris then kicked him to make it look like his 'hacking' didnt work. "nevermind my hacking didn't work, let me try again real fast" ranboo clicks it again and he then joins the server "oh okay nevermind" he says with a giggle.