XXV. DATE

Narrative
February 15th
TW: mentions of self harm

Iris woke up to Ranboos arms around her waist and her head on his chest, he was playing wit her hair as her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Ranboo's grey eyes (tubbo said his eyes where greyish blue eyes  SO SUCK A DICK I TOLD YOU SO... Anyways continue to read :) )

"Morning." He said with a raspy voice and Iris immediately got butterflys. Iris didn't want to move away from Ranboos arms, truthfully Iris felt at home with Ranboo it didnt matter what they could be doing, but it always felt right with him no matter what. When Iris was with him there wasn't any words to describe how she felt with him, when everyone tells her to just tell him how she feels she tells them she is scared he wont like her back, but that was a lie, there was no doubt in her mind that he didnt like her, the reason she hadn't told him was because she was scared that if she told him it would change there friend ship, or what they have she was scared that her commitment issues would get in the way of being in a relationship with Ranboo. But she was also scared that if he ever did leave she would start hurting her self again.

"I dont wanna get up." She told him honestly he sighed

"But... We are going to go do something today." He said

"What are we doing?" She asked having no clue what he was talking about.

"It's a surprise." He told her and his grip around her grew stronger

*_*

Iris opened her bedroom door because Ranboo had texted her that he was ready he told her to dress casual so she wore, a white collared shirt with bubbles powerpuff sweater on top of that, a white skirt and black doc martens. She straightened her hair and did some light makeup.

"Ready?" He asked her she hummed a answer he held his hand out for grab, and Iris grabed it they walked down the stair's and out the front door they took sapnaps car, because Iris had asked him earlier if they could use it for the day. Ranboo got in the drivers seat and Iris went to the passengers side. Iris started playing her music it started off with, the arctic monkeys, mother mother and rex orange county but then out of no where heat waves by glass animal started playing. Irises eyes went wide and she looked at Ranboo

"What?" He asked her with a tone of concern, Irises hand flew over her mouth

"Have you never read heat waves?" She questioned, with excitement, truth was Iris had read it, some people would say that it was wired that she was reading a fan fiction about her brother and his best friend, but honestly she just read it for the memes. It started when sapnap joked about it one time while Iris and him where on facetime then that same facetime it ended up being sapnap and Iris reading heatwVes on facetime together laughing way to hard, not because the book itself because heatwaves was amazingly writin but because the fact that they were reading a fan fic about her brother and his best friend.

Iris ended up explaing the entire book to ranboo untill they pulled into a beach parking lot, there wasnt anyone there other then them.

*_*

Ranboo had pulled out a blanket from the car and they walked towards the sand

"You know i REALLY didnt dress for the beach today." She told him a slight laugh

"Yeah i can tell," he said back " its okay your outfit is really pretty today, but you know what you would look better in?"

"What?" She asked there faces coming  closer together

"My clothes." He told her honestly, she cupped his face and kissed him, when they pulled away from eachother Iris layed his head on his lap as they sat in comfortable silence watching the sunset