III. HOTEL

big time skip
January 1st 2021
Narrative
Also I wanted iris to have a alt twitter so her alt is Irishtheiris :)

Iris had yet to tell ranboo about how she felt, but she was too scared. She still didnt know how she felt about him, so she just pushed her feelings as she usually does. she thought if she pushed them away long enough, her feeling towards him would go away. usually it worked, but it had been a month and she didnt know why, but her feelings tords ranboo had stayed the same.

"Do you have everything packed for later?"  Clay asked his sister, walking into her room.

"Yes!" Iris said.

"Warm clothes?" He asked, sitting in her chair.

"Yep." she sighed.

"Hoodies?" he laughed, annoying her.

"yes i have everything-"

"Bathing stuff?"

"Yup. i have my blanket, pillow, pajamas, leggings, jeans, I have every thing stop worrying"

"Okay,okay fine...do you have teddy?"

Teddy: the stuffed animal that her birth parents sent with her to the adoption agency.

"yes- if you don't shut the fuck up and put our stuff in the car i will fucking slap you to antartica." iris smiles and clay ruffled her hair.  iris rolls her eyes and goes to grab her charger from her room, then went to say bye to patches and kayla, because clay and iris were going to be gone for a few days someone was needed to feed patches.

"Bye kayla" iris said pulling Kayla into a hug.

"Bye! say hi to nick for me okay?" She asked.

"Okay" iris says with a laugh and pulls out of the hug,

*_*

After 3 hours of driving, iris thought it was a good idea if she started doing school work so she wouldnt be behind. she was currently writing notes for her history test.

"Do you want to get food?" Clay asked his sister who was clearly not paying any attention to him.

"Hmh? Oh yeah sure" she sighed, pulling up her hair.

"Where do you wanna eat" he asked, rubbing his hands over his thighs.

"Chick fil-a" iris said plainly. he then finds one and pulls in. he knows her order so he gets and what she wants and pulls into the parking lot to eat. she puts her school stuff away, because she finished enough for the day. she started eating until her phone went off.
She dusted off her hands and grabbed it to see who it was. 

Mr.boo👑
Are you streaming today?

Irish women👩🏻‍🦰
Oh I guess I forgot to tell you- im meeting up with Karl quckity and sapnap. sorry :(

Mr.boo👑
Oh thats cool! tell them I said hi

Irish women👩🏻‍🦰
Okay i will‼️
I will call you when i get to the hotel :)

Mr.boo👑
Okay sounds good :)
Read at 3:26 pm

"Who are you texting?" Clay asked his sister.

"No one" iris said quickly and turning her phone off.

"Okay so what did 'no one' say to make you smile at your phone?" He asked yet again, drinking his lemonade.