the end <3

Narrative
March 26th

"Can I tell you something?"  Iris asked him he sat up to look at her

"Of corse you. Whats wrong?" He asked her

"Nothings wrong." She told him

"Then what is it?" He questioned "you looked worried."

"Um..." She said trying to figure out how to word this "so y'know how like... 87 percent of your chat isn't straight?"

"Yeah..." He said still confused "but what does that have to do with anything?"

"Bub... Im apart of that 87 percent." She told him while looking down at her hands, he pulled her into a hug she rested her head on his chest

"I love you." He said quietly she moved her head away from his chest and looked at him

"What?" She asked with a small smile, he cupped her face

"I love you Iris. Nothing is going to change that," he told her truthfully "I had a crush on you before we even became friends, and know I can say that I love you, nothing will ever change it, its me and you and thats how it will always be okay?"

"I love you too." She said while tears came down her face,

Truth be told after Jared, she didnt think she didn't believe in being in love with someone let alone someone being in love with her, that was untill she met Ranboo it wasn't some cheesy love at first sight thing... Obviously. But none the less she loved him she wanted to be with ranboo for the rest of her life, however long that was going to be, she wanted to be with him though everything. Ranboo had seemed to change her life when she met him she wasn't in the best mental state but when shes with him its like, everything around them stops and even if something bad happens they can turn it into a good situation. When shes around Ranboo she felt as if she could accomplish anything, she felt like she could do anything with ranboo because she felt the safest with him, she felt at home.