your shirts on backwards

"Wish I thought of that, Eddie," Richie says, surprised by the fact the Eddie stored beer in his luggage. The group had made their way to the drenched cabin; they had to steal towels from the showers to sit down. Eddie toses a beer to Richie, and Micky takes one by himself. "I learn from the best" Eddie takes a sip. Richie beams to think he meant him ", Beverly."

A knock is heard at the door. Micky looks out the small window to see the redhead herself sitting at the door, looking somewhat desperate to come in "speak of the devil." Richie stands up, carelessly setting his beer next to Eddie emptying onto him 

Richie tries to grab the bottle before completely falling but failed "shit! sorry!" Richie exclaims, completely ignoring the continuing knocks on the door. The cabin becomes loud and stressful quickly. Richie grabs a towel from beside Eddie and somehow accidentally knocks over a lamp, shattering it. Micky stands up and tries to attempt the opening door, but Richie bumps into him, knocking him over. 

Eddie unwisely decides to stand up. Due to all the disorder, Eddie had forgotten entirely regarding the smashed glass all over the floor and sliced his foot open on the sharp glass,  the sudden pain takes Eddie by surprise, and he slips, landing directly onto the glass. Meanwhile, the door swings open, hitting Richie's head causing him to stumble over.

After all the commotion, Eddie and Richie had gone to the nurse while Micky and Beverly had to clean up the cabin. The nurse, Marsha, wasn't the most reliable and cleanest, which was Eddie's counterpart. They ended up getting into some dispute that Richie could never understand, And Eddie practically sew his foot back together himself. The swelling on riches was revolting. Eddie could hardly look at the boy, Nurse Marsha suggested just putting a bandage on it, but Eddie couldn't let that happen.

"Are you insane!" the slightly high-pitched boy screams at the nurse "with all of that discoloration without cleaning, it would very well lead to infection!" Eddie then grabs something out of his 3rd fanny pack marked 'first aid' "it's not that bad.." the weary nurse says, "maybe your hallucinating. You reek of beer, kid," Nurse Marsha says harshly, then leaves the building. 

"here..." Eddie says, pulling out a small bottle and I cotton pad. He then drops some of the liquid on the cotton piece "this is going to hurt, he says," seconds before putting the cotton square onto the disgusting bump on Riches's head, the stinging was unbearable, even though it just touched his head for a second that disinfecting fluid was filling his body full of pain. After a couple of minutes, the stinging went down, and Eddie carefully taped a bandage to his forehead, not wanting to hurt him anymore "you should be a doctor," Richie says, staring at the focused boy "you know I hate germs and diseases" the neat dark-haired boy says "exactly! You'd be like a germ fighter, killing off all the germs in gross sick people. I mean, you told the camp nurse to fuck off and that you could sew your foot back together yourself; that's pretty doctor-ish of you eds."

Eddie takes his hands down from Richie's forehead "yeah, speaking of my foot, can you grab that bandage over there" Richie hops down, grabbing the bandage for his friend "you'd be pretty bomb at it," Richie adds and hands the plaster to Eddie.

Stanly walks down the dirt path feeling completely abandoned by his red-headed best friend. All she could think about was Richie and Micky when he was dealing with a challenging situation, reminding you stans best-friend bill had made out with his girlfriend, Stan continues to walk until he hits the lake if you could call it a lake, it just looked like a massive swap with the green-brown mixture of water, and it reeked of shit, cause this is where the camp dumps there sewage

the curly-haired boy sits down and starts chucking rocks into the water not even making an effort to skip them, he then hears a rustle in the bushes, causing him to pause. Stan looks over, looking at the forest up and down "hello!" he calls out "whos there?!" he yells again. Stanly has never been good when in fear. It's almost like his brain completely shuts down, and the only thing his brain could do was keep him breathing and blinking at this point.

Then suddenly, the most unfortunate thing could happen, "he-hey man, what are you doing out here?" the tall, slender boy walks out of the bushes with a leaf in his hair. Stanly studies at the boy and looks back down at the water in despair.

 "your shirts on backward....." stan says just loud enough so Bill could hear him "bill come back here! what's taking you so long?!" the well-known high-pitched voice yells from in the forest "uh... it's s-stan...." Bill says, trying to whisper but screams it; the forest goes quiet, the only thing you could hear where some kids were squealing back in camp. Stanly smartly chooses to get up and leave, and as he marches back down the path, he glances back to see Ella nude, covering herself with an old towel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for not posting I thought I had and I came back to write the next chapter and saw that it was a draft! I hope you enjoyed it and just because of this massive failure I will spoil some future plot ideas but if you don't want to see it just leave now!)

The spoilers are: someone is going to be a dad. 3 new relationships will happen plus somebody will leave. 

all three of these are ones I've deeply thought about and is a high probability that they all will happen, also let me know if you want me to possibly continue the story after camp or even make another story revolving about what happens after. thanks for reading have a nice day/night :-))

ps: most of the kids are 16,17, 18 so if there are any bad scenes in the future they are not like 12 and 11.