1

*Knock knock* "come in" a beautiful lady come inside with a flower bouquet.. "Mr.Kim sent them for you" .. "ok place them on vase." 

The lady did what she was told to do . "Mr. Kim , " Jin look at those flowers and sigh "ok leave" the lady bow and left..

.
.
.
.
.

*ring ring* tae sigh and received the call without even seeing who called . "Hello"  Tae just sigh "ok thanks for calling me" tae cut the call and call someone "I hope you already have them .. it's not new"

Tae get up from his bed , grab his coat and left  .

.
.
.
.
.

At police station...

"Hey leo" tae said hi to a officer.   "Hello mr.kim . Mr.chang already submitted his bail paper ..you just have to pay also he just woke up" tae just nods.. "can you do me favor?"

Tae pay the money and went to his car where the person was waiting for him.. his brother.. kim Jimin
.
.
.
.

The car drive was silent.. then finally reach at home tae busted..

"How many times I have to tell you don't drink that much and come home before 5 .. but you never listen"

"Ok ok I am sorry .. I wont do this anymore".

"Yeah you will follow his for 2 days than same again "

"What do you want me do huh.. You know I can't leave that thing which make me feel good , just bear with me. Or leave"

Tae just started crying without noticing..

"Yeah what else I can do . Dad have his company loans so I can carry his burdens and he will be relief .. mom gave us debt and left .. You are drinking , getting arrested , drugs ahhh other things , where are you doing bcuz You want to forget him.. I have to go to the police station every almost 3 days in a week  .. I am  bearing.. than there is my husband ahhhh..  All of you forget than I also a human for fuck sake.. Let me be free pls.  Just stop getting arrested..  "

Tae's face was red .. jimin just went to him and gave him a hug.. after broking there hug .. jimin mumbled "hungry" which made tae chuckle.
.
.
.

Tae made food for jimin and himself ..  After a long shower jimin come out and join tae on table ..  both eat without a sound..

After eating tae get a shower and went to bed and cuddle with jimin..

They were peacefully laying untill jimin broke it "I saw him with a girl"

"Who??"

"Jungkook they were kissing inside a  bar"

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Ok this is the first part.. This is a complete new season .. so don't worry about it's 1 season cuz it's not related.. just enjoy this..