7

"Jungkook,  You again forget to wash your dishes.  I am tried .  Do it ok.  I am going out " Yelling that tae went out.  He didnt  wait for jungkook's response.

Jungkook was standing their dumbfounded .  Tae changed alot in a month.  He doesn’t  care about jungkook anymore.  All day he stuck on his phone messaging , or talking with someone.  He love and trust his husband alot but insecurity  is something  you cant control . 

"Its ok jungkook.  He still love you.  Trust your man.  " Jungkook said to himself as a self comfort  as he doesnt  have anyone. 

.

.

.

.

"It was such a nich movie joonie " taehyung  said with a huge smile.  "Love the fact you like it tae.  " Namjoon showed his dimples which tae suddenly  like more than bunny one.  "NO no I love it.  Joonie, When we are going  to help you and your husband  case.  "  "Soon,  maybe.  " Taehyung  nods. 

"Lets cross the road ok.  " Taehyung  nods..  They were crossing  road when namjoon hold taehyung's hand.  Taehyung's heart stop..  He was feeling something  he felt years ago..  Which dream off.

"Taehyung  want something?  " Namjoon asked as they were walking together ,  tae nods "Ice cream " Namjoon nods, both ignore the fact they were still holding hands.

.

.

.

Jin was working hard on himself.  Friendship  with jungkook  help him you can say.  He wants to improve his and Namjoon's relationship .  He wants to trust his husband again,  becoming  that couple again...

Where namjoon used to bring him in movies,  always hold his hands when they are crossing  roads and not letting  his hand go till they reach home.  He missed that..

Jungkook help him alot,  he was afraid of something  never happened ,  he was an idiot who,  compare his ex words to his husband. 

Today jin was preparing  namjoon 's favorite foods,  they are going to eat or maybd make love after ages... 

Jin is happy it would less to explain how he was feeling.. 

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook was sitting in his office,  closing  his eyes..  He wants to trust his husband  more than what he saw today.  He wants forget how he saw his husband  holding someone's hand,  laughing . 

He forget when was the last time they spend  time like that.   Jungkook was like a close book. He cant express his feeling fully or show his love in public. 

When you understand  how jungkook is,  how respectful,  caring he is towards his lover,  you would try to replace his lover..  There a proverb  goes,
"You dont respect  what you have till you lose it "

Jungkook opend his eyes, and called taehyung,   "Hello kook " jungkook just asked the question  which was bothering  him  "Were you in street 65 around 3 with a male holding hands?  "

There  was a paused,  before tae reply,  "No,  i was with jimin. "  Suddenly  a salty water  drop on  jungkook's cheeks "ok. Bye.  I will be late today.  Love you"  Tae just said ok and cut the call.

Jungkook's insecurity  was breaking  his love and trust wall like a lego wall. 

.

.

.

.

Namjoon enter in his apartment .  He was astounded  when he saw how beautifully  Jin decor  their apartment. 
He was pulled out of that maze and fall in to another when he saw jin.  Jin was looking such an angel in his dress. .

"Joon,   I prepared  dinner for us.  Want to eat?  " Jin was also nervous  as its been such a long time.

Namjoon immediately  agreed .  After ages they are like before and namjoon was loving every  bit of that.. 

.

.

.

.

Tae called namjoon,  but namjoon declined  his call...  He felt hurt and agian called him..  After like 10 calls namjoon pick up.. ..

"Hel- "

"I am cutting call means I am in something.  Dont you understand  that.  I was with my husband.  We were in such a beautiful  moment yet you have to ruin it.  Stop calling me.  Also taehyung  you are pregnant .  So focus  in your husband  and baby.  And whatever  that deal was we were having is iff now.  As my husband  is back.  He told me he would be trying again and I cant let you ruin it.  So stop everything.  I didnt even like you abit.  You guys are just hungry for others money.  I believe  you would be in my bed also if i asked once.  But taehyung  i love my love not like you.  *Joonie,  are you dont?? *COMING LOVE.  So taehyung stop your greed and get lost.  "

Namjoon just cut his call.. 

Tae was shocked.. That man he thought was a angel,  that man he thought  was his that dream guy,  that man he liked alot,  that man for whom he misbehaved  with jungkook,  ignored  jungkook was just using  him for forgetting  his husband . 

Tae broke in tears.... He was hurt...
All he ever wants  someone express his love for him in public.. Or show some love. ..  But he didnt get it at all

He is just feeling  guilty .. Nothing  but guilty.