3

After a long time , jungkook and tae woke up in their arms . Tae opens eyes and saw his hubby looking at him with full of love in his eyes. Tae kissed jungkook's nose , who chuckle. "Did you get pictures?" Tae asked . "Duh.. She was one of the bitches. So clingy . Jimin really help . Btw did you guys act well in that manson ..?" Jungkook asked "Duh.. Now send me those . I have to send those to her boyfriend" tae said "sure.. now cuddle with your hubby" jungkook said while nuzzles in tae's neck. "Sure? Just cuddles" tae asked "If you invite how can I say no" jungkook said while smirking. "Than what are you waiting for ??" Tae said and jungkook chuckle and started to kiss tae's neck .

.
.
.
.
.

Let's talk about who Taehyung and Jungkook is. Taehyung and Jungkook works together as a team along with jimin and others . They pretend to slept ,flirt , etc do many things with other people they get order. Both of them works as models and part time singer also . They are one type of tester . Most of time they get deal from 3rd person like mom, dad, sister, ex etc. They doesn't care untill they get paid . One thing is clear for both of them they trust each other. All of their works depends on trust for eachother. If u r thinking why all those acting for. They don't take any chances when they get any deal they create a fake story with lots of drama . So even their pray spy them they won't found anything . Yeah they pretend single but most of them they act like they are in uncomfortable and suffocating relationship.

Jin pov:

I was waiting for namjoon to come home for all night. He didn't come so I just sigh and make some breakfast for myself . I was eating my sandwich when the door open a blank face namjoon come infront of my view. "Good morning " I said he just nods. "How was your night?" I asked as I get up from my seat and as he seat one of them. "Here. " I gave him the envelope and coffee. He just opened and saw all pics and mutter fuck. "At least fuck with someone who can keeps that a secret. " "why are you like this. ???" "Look , I am not like others. Your life is  yours just keeps mine away from yours . " Namjoon looks at me and walks way to his own room .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's talk about them now. Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin . Both are idol couple for everyone. So perfect that every one envy them. But inside there is nothing complete desert. Their problem is both are different and they don't wanna communicate  with eachother. Namjoon never cheats on jin . He just wants jin to shout at him , say he love no likes him but jin always just gave him cold shoulder like he doesn't care. That's made namjoon angry and namjoon behavior made jin more stone hearted both of them lose that thing which is important in a relationship trust . Most importantly jin change alot after he gets married