9

Taehyung  reached  home found jungkook cooking for them, 

"We need to talk kook.  I have alot of things to confess.. Please hear me out first  kookie.  "

Taehyung  and  jungkook were  sitting  in their bed room.  Jungkook was silent,  he gave taehyung  time, 

Taehyung  began his side of mistakes,  wants everything  with a sorry..

"I am sorry Jungkook.  I know maybe you already guessed  that  i was seeing someone. Kook,  I am mentally  nit happy.  I am feeling  everything  is a burden to me in this relation .  Its not like you are a bad husband .  You are the best husband  anyone  can asked for.  However,  I feel alone jungkook.  I feel like I lost with or without  you.  I was with  that Namjoon guy for a month,  yet I never  loved his anything  full heartly. 

I always put  his some habits I want  in you and admire him for that only.  We didnt even touch eachother ,  expect  holding  hands once. 

To be honest  with you kook, I needed someone  to pour all my stories  frustration. He was that for me. 

You love me ,  respect  me, put efforts ,  trust me,  you works more than me in this.  Yet you dont show any thing.  I need you kook. I dont need you as a husband ,  or lover.  I also need you as a friend  too. 

I need you to atleast  hold my hand when we are crossing  roads ,  I need you when I cry,  I need you when I feel my world is a burden,  I need  you when I cant express  myself to me,  I need you to smile at me when we talk.  I need us to stop  working in as a helper of some house wrecker. 

Or,

*long pause *

I just need you to come to hug me tight and say you love once a time in a day...  Thats enough  for me. ..

Trust me kook,  I dont need anything  or anyone If you just hug me tight and say I love you jeon taehyung.  I will leave thousand of namjoon without a second  thought "

Taehyung  finally  broke down.  He was feeling  relief ,  alot of relive.. He finally  expressed with inside stroms .  He looked at jungkook.  Who was just staring  him with a blank face.. 

Taehyung  expected every odds expect what jungkook did.  Jungkook stand up from their bed where he was sitting,  walked towards  taehyung  and hug him tightly ,  "I Love you Jeon Taehyung " Taehyung immediately  hug back to jungkook and cried hard.  

.

.

.

"I am pregnant kook" Taehyung  just broke that news..  Jungkook didnt  even bother to ask  any question ,  like you were pregnant  still doing those, or why you didn’t  tell me that beforehand.  He didnt even looked  at taehyung .  He just broke their long hug  and fall on his knees . 

Jungkook slowly ,  hesitantly  trying  to hug taehyung's belly,  Taehyung  understand ,  jungkook  was overwhelmed and nervous so he helped him a bit,
"If baby's dad hug them they become happy.  Hugging  doesnt create  any problem .  "
Hearing  tae,  jungkook latch himself in Tae's belly.  He was sheading happy tears. Kissing that belly, .  jungkook was happy  would be less How he was feeling right now.

"Taehyung ,  I am not a expressing  man .  I dont let you touch me how other couples do.  I am not a perfect  man.  I have my odds,  my frustration ,  my stories.  I am not happy  either.  I putting  efforts right,  yet I couldn’t  finish it fully. 

Today..  I , jeon  Jungkook asking you 

Will you be my friend Jeon Taehyung?   I am not  a good speaker,  but I promise you I am a good listener .  I will listen you,  try to understand  you.  Please,  Trust me and be my friend.  My best friend  tae "

Taehyung  broke in happy  tears and nods as a yes.  "I will.  Than be my friend  to jungkook.  Lets put efforts together kook.  "

Jungkook nods and stand up,  kiss taehyung .  It was full of love.  No tongue . 

.

.

.

.

"Joonie,  Can I ask you something?  " Namjoon nods while drinking  coffee.  "Lets try for a baby.  I know  its early when we just getting  together again.  Yet I want a little girl .  Our Princess .  What do you think? "

Namjoon stayed silent, 

"Jin, I know you are still insecure  about me.  Thats why you want a kid.  Trust me,  I am yours.  We dont want to ruin a kid life with a stable parenteral  guide.  I dont want my kid to know  he or she was just born to make his or her parents relation stable.  I want them to know,  they are their  love symbol.  Do you still want a kid Jinnie  "

Jin shake  his head as a no,  and laid top of joon,  who played with jin's hair. 
"Love you Jinnie ".
"Love you Joon-ah."

Namjoon and Jin learn to give efforts  and help eachother . 

Taehyung  and jungkook learn to speak their heart,  they are trying  to become a friend you can trust with everything . 

Here,  both couples learn,  Trust  isnt everything  in a relationship .  Its just a another  important  thing like Love etc.  We need balance  our relationships.  Like another  relations.

...The End....

*Epilogue  will be there too 😘*

My other stories..

1. Family ( complete)

2. Taekook ( onshorts )

3. My queen alpha ( ongoing)

4. Believe ( complete)

5 . Husband ( ongoing)

6 . Death flower ( on hold)