Ch.16

*~Shaniyah in MM (6 1/2 months old)
-1 month later-
*chass*
The adoption process for Nevaeh is almost over. The only thing left is for child services to make sure this will be a great home for her and they're supposed to be coming tomorrow. I've spent all day cleaning the house spotless . It's 8 p.m. And I'm taking a shower then taking my ass to bed.
*YG*
Chass jus went to bed so I kalled up my nigga.
(Phone convo)
T: aye
Yg: aye bruh come on thru and bring a kouple of friends.
T: ight be there in 30
Yg: bet *hangs up*
I went in da kitchen and made some nachos and cheese and opened up dat liquor kabinet. T got there and he brought hella more friends than I was expectin. This nigga walk in with like 5 men and 20 girls. I pulled him to the side "nigga why you bring so many people?!" I asked. "Aye You told me bring some friends so I did". I chuckled "ight man whatever. Let's get dis night started".
~the next morning~
*chass*
I woke up and looked at the alarm clock. 11 a.m. Shit! I woke up late! They're gone be here in an hour! I jumped up and brushed my teeth and threw some nice clothes on. I walked down stairs at 11:15 and my mouth dropped open. Keenon and T were passed out on the couches, 3 girls were passed out all over the floor and some other nigga was passed out on the table. I went in the kitchen and got a spoon and a boiler and started beating on the boiler. "Wake y'all asses up now!" They all jumped up and looked at me "everyone get up child services gone be here in 45 minutes and yall fucked my house up! All yall gone help me clean this shit up!" They all groaned and got up to start cleaning.
-11:50 a.m-
The house is back clean now and everyone just left. I snapped my head towards Keenon. "I got a bone to pick with you nigga.just wait till after these people leave." I went upstairs and got Shaniyah and dressed her up all pretty and went back downstairs just as Keenon was letting child services in. We sat down and chatted with the child services woman for about an hour. After we got done she smiled at us. "This looks like the perfect home for little Nevaeh. All you have to do is pick up Nevaeh from her father.". "Thank you very much" I said smiling at her. She left and I looked back at keenon. "Now I can't believe you had a fuckin party the night before child services came! You know we could've not been able to adopt Nevaeh?! And we could've lost Shaniyah too! Grow the fuck up Keenon you got responsibilities!". "Okay ma I'm sorry". "No you not sorry Keenon you just saying that so I'll shut the fuck up" I yelled. He chuckled "yeah You right" then he grabbed his keys and walked out. He'd been gone for about 20 minutes when I heard a phone ringing and I saw he left his phone. The caller ID said 'Kylah 👩👶'. Oh this is his friend that just had the baby. I picked up the phone and answered but before I could say anything she said "Keenon you need to pay Andre's child support we agreed on this you know that". My face turned pale. "Um this is his wife why does he need to pay child support on YOUR child?" I asked. She hung up and I threw Keenons phone. I swear this like the 3rd phone of his I've broke but I don't give a FUCK!.