Ch. 4

**YG**

I woke up with a killer ass hangover. Chass wasn't in the bed but I smelled food so I know she was in the kitchen kooking. I got up and took a shower which made me feel a lil better. Then I went downstairs to see what my guh was kooking.

She was in the kitchen listening to who do you love while she was kooking. I walked up behind her and poked her in the side. She jumped and turned around. "Holy shit don't do that Keenon!!" She yelled. I hugged her and told her sorry. "What'chu kooking bae?" I asked. "Pancakes and bacon". "Hmmmm sounds good" Chass finished kooking and gave me my food and I started eating.. I looked at Chass. I really love this girl, and I already done cheated on her. The fuck is wrong with me? I always got to fuck shit up. I don't want to lie to her but she can't know about this. "Did you hear me?" Chass asked, breaking me out of my thoughts. "What?" I said. "I asked you if you were okay, you were just staring at me." "Yee baby. I'm good" i replied. She hesitated for a minute. "Okay" she said. After we ate we went and watched a movie in the living room. "Chass" i said to her. "What is it baby?" She asked, looking at me. "Ion want you to go back home. I love you guh, I want you here wit me All da time. I guess what I'm Tryna say is, I want'chu to move in wit me, to live here." I said. I saw tears in her eyes. "Awe baby! I love you so much! Yes I'll live here with you!" I grabbed her face and kissed her "love you" i said. "Love you too"

**Chass**

I was getting ready for bed and thinking about how Keenon asked me to live with him. I almost started crying again. I gotta call mama before I go to bed but I'm just scared of what she'll say. I brushed my teeth and let my hair down, then I went into the kitchen to call mama. I was gonna call her in the bedroom but Keenon was already in there asleep.

(Phone convo)

Janise: hey baby

Chass: mama I got something to tell you.

Janise: what's up honey?

Chass: I.. um.. I'm staying in Compton with Keenon. He wants me to live here.

Janise: ..... *hangs up*

Chass: hello? Mama? Hello!?

I can't believe she just hung up on me. I broke her heart I think. I started crying a little. After about 10 minutes I just went and crawled in the bed with Keenon.

~~~~ 2 weeks later ~~~~

*Chass*

Mama hasn't talked to me since I told her I was moving in with Keenon. She changed her number and everything! But I've got enough to worry about. I've been sick and puking for the past week.! Keenons taking me to the doctor this morning.

I got up and put on a pink v-neck, white skinny jeans, and some pink converse. Keenon walked in and kissed me. " you look beautiful" . "Thanks baby" i said. " I'm ready to go. We got into the Porsche and went to the doctors office. Luckily, there wasn't many people there. We waited about 10 minutes then the nurse called us back. We were put in a room and waited another 10 minutes before the doctor came in. "Hello! I'm Dr. Lowe" he said, shaking keenons hand, then mine. "Can you tell me what's wrong?" . "I've been puking a lot and having cramps for the past week, and it's getting worse." I said. He pushed down on my stomach making me cry out. "I'm sorry I was testing to see how much pressure would be painful." He apologized. "I need you to place a urine sample in this cup please" he gave me a cup and I went to the bathroom then placed it in the cubby hole. Dr. Lowe came back 10 minutes later. "Miss Adams, how do you and your boyfriend feel about children?" He asked. "Umm well I like children, and Keenon has a niece named Londyn that he loves, so I guess he likes children." I replied. Keenon just looked at me. "Well.." Dr. Lowe said. "Miss Adams you're pregnant."

"PREGNANT?!" Me and Keenon semi- yelled at the same time. "Yes, Miss Adams. You're 2 weeks pregnant.". "How can you tell this early?" I asked, trying not to cry.

"I'm not sure of that, we usually can't tell this early, but it showed up that you are definitely pregnant." Dr. Lowe said. Keenon still didn't say anything, he actually just got up and walked out. I told Dr. Lowe thanks for his time and I went to make an appointment for when I'm 4 months to find out the sex of the baby, then I went and got in the car with Keenon. The car ride home was completely silent.  When we got home Keenon walked straight into the bedroom and locked the door. I decided to let him cool off so I ate and called Reyanne. I've missed her since she went back to Alabama.

(Phone convo)

Rey: what up bitch

Me: girl.. everything is terrible..

Rey: why what's up?

Me: I just found out I'm 2 weeks pregnant and Keenon is mad at me I think.

Rey: omg girl!  Congratulations!  But umm you don't need to be on the phone with me! You need to go talk to Keenon!  Now! *hangs up*

~~~

I knocked at the bedroom door for 15 minutes before Keenon let me in. I sat down on the bed beside him. "Keenon, what's wrong?" I asked. He was quiet for what seemed like forever, he took a deep breath. "Who's baby is it?" He asked.

"What?". "You heard me! I Said who's baby is it!" He yelled. I looked at him, shocked. "Keenon what the hell is wrong with you? It's your baby!" I said. "I don't see how it's mines when we didn't even do nun 2 weeks ago!" I got up and straddled myself on his lap. "Keenon, I swear on everything that this is your baby, I love you and I'd never cheat you." I said quietly. Keenon put his arms around me and buried his head into my chest. "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions ma." He apologized. I told him it was okay and I got up to look at the calender and find out when I got pregnant. I looked back 2 weeks and I knew exactly when it happened. I walked back to the bedroom.  "Keenon, I got pregnant the night we went to the club and came back drunk." I said. He looked at me for a minute then chuckled. "My first child is a drunk sex baby" he said, laughing. I laughed.  "I guess so". We watched movies and played around all afternoon and I cooked dinner around 7. We ate spaghetti and meatballs then we went to watch some dumb movie that Keenon picked out. I went to go take a shower and Keenon came in there while I was showering. "Is there room for me?" He asked. "Sureee." I replied playfully. He got in the shower and bathed me, then I bathed him and we just stood in the water cuddling each other for a while. When we got out I put a t-shirt on and crawled in the bed, Keenon's goofy ass decided to sleep naked, tryna make me all hot-n-heavy and shit. But I shook it off and just went to sleep.