Ch.13

*YG*
Me and Chass on our way back from the honey moon (we stayed for a week). We was almost home when I got a text. I looked down at my phone
Kylah: " I'm in labor! Come to hospital asap.!!"
My heart jumped. Man I done forgot about dat shit! I might have another baby an I just got married. DAMN!
We got home and I went straight from the kab to the Porsche. I told Chass I was finna go talk to Mustard about some new beats. Then I drove off to da hospital.
*Chass*
My mom just brought Niyah back to the house and I was lovin and kissing all over her. "Mama missed her pwetty wittle baby" I said in baby talk. She looked up at me and smiled. My phone started ringing, it was Rey.
(Phone convo)
Me: what up biotch?
Rey: girlllll... I was checking up on my little girl when I saw Yo man up here with some girl that's givin birth.
Me: really? What the fuck?! I'm gone beat that nigga fuckin ass when he get home.! I knew I shouldn't've married his muhfuckin ass!
Rey: damn girl calm down I ain't say it was his baby. Learn the whole story first before you go crazy bitch, okay?
Me: okay girl, okay. I'll talk to you later. Love you.
Rey: love you too *hangs up*
*3 hours later*
Keenon walked in the front door and I was on the couch with Niyah asleep in my arms. "Sup ma" he said. I ignored him and went to put Niyah in her crib. I walked back into the living room. I stared at Keenon. "What guh?" He finally asked. "Who was you with in the hospital giving birth Keenon?!". He froze. "dat was my ole best friend". "Oh really?" I asked sarcastically. "Chass I know what'chu thinkin, and that's not my baby. That's my ole friend Kylah, and she had her son today so I went to be with her, I was the only person dat kame there for her, her whole family dead and her baby daddy got killed last month. She needed a friend" he explained. "Oh shit... I'm sorry Keenon.. Damn that's fucked up. I'd like to meet her and her baby one day"
"Sure thing ma. I gotta go take a shower" he said. "But wait, why did you lie about going to mustards?" I asked. "Kuz I knew you was gone flip out like this and I ain't have time to explain"
*YG*
I walked into da bathroom and dialed Kylahs number.
(Phone convo)
Kylah: hello?
Me: yo.. How my son doin?
Kylah: he's good, wassup?
Me: my wife somehow found out dat I was at the hospital, I told her he wasn't mine and I Kame up wit some shitty ass lie about yo life sayin yo baby daddy died last month and you ain't have no family, and she apologized and said she wanna meet you and the baby. So let's make a deal, I give you child support and shit, and Chass never finds out dats my son. Deal?
Kylah: deal.
Me: ok. I gotta go guh *hangs up*