ch. 3

('3 weeks later')

*Chass*

Keenon left the day after our first "sexual experience" hahaha. I haven't seen him since then but we talk a lot. I miss him and I wanna see him so bad. I think I'm gonna call him .

*YG*

aye Y! Bet 200 i beat you in dis NBA 2k15. TeeCee said. I laughed. "man stop wasting yo money you know I always beat yo ass in this game.". "okay okay bet. Come show me what you can do nigga." TeeCee challenged. This gets annoying sometimes."naw man ion wanna play." I replied. My phone started ringing and 'Chassy boo' popped up on the screen.

(Phone convo)

YG: what's up bae

Chass: nothing really babe, I miss you.

YG: awe I miss you too Guh. kome stay up in Bompton with me for a while boo.

Chass: forreal?? Bae that's great but I can't afford no plane ticket!

YG: I'll get'chu a private jet out there Bae don't worry. I gotta go, love you ma.

Chass: love you too Keenon *hangs up*

*Chass*

"mama I'm going to stay in Compton with Keenon for a while." I said. She looked at me weird. "guh y'all only been together for 3 weeks so why the hell you needa move so fast?" She questioned me. "well I mean I haven't seen him since he left and I miss him so I need to go see him.".. "whateva, don't do no stupid shit." She warned. "When you leavin?" .."tonight at 10 p.m. that's when the private jet will be here. I think I'm gonna. Go see Reyanne, it's been a while." I replied. I left to go to Reyanne's. When I got there she greeted me at the door. "what's up bitch?" She semi-yelled.

"Nun I'm going to stay with my baabbyy YG in Compton for a while!" I said, trying not to burst into a million pieces. She looked at me."really guh?? He hang out with my future husband allllll the time!".. "Rey, who is yo future husband?". "TeeCee!" She shouted. I smiled at her really big "hold up." I said . I went outside and called Keenon and told him everything about Rey. When I got off the phone I went back inside."what was that about!?" Rey asked. "you coming to Compton too so you can meet yo lil husband." I replied, smiling. "omg guh I love you!!" Rey shouted, pulling me into a bear hug. I laughed and said "just go pack yo bags I already got mine packed."Rey and I got on the jet that night, ate some great food that I can't pronounce, then we fell asleep watching a movie

*~The next day~*

"I'm so ready to see my baby! Gawd it's been so long." I said excitedly. "shit I'm ready to meet my hubby." Rey yelled."okay guh calm down before you end up having to change yo panties." I chuckled."how longs it gonna before we get there?" Rey asked. "he got someone picking us up then it's gone take about 45 mins."okay lets gooo." She sang. We got into the car and headed to Keenons house.

**YG**

"You got to get out of here now." I said, zipping up my pants. "why boo?" Zina asked. "I'm expecting kompany hoe! And don't call me boo! Now get da fuck out!" I yelled. "Whatever" Zina said, she got up and put her clothes on then left.I took a shower and put my clothes in the washer and brushed my teeth."I gotta make sure all da evidence Is gone.". I looked around for a minute then said "I think that's all." I was about to walk out but I saw the condom on the floor. "shit." I said, picking it up and throwing it in the fireplace.The doorbell rang and I went to open the door and kiss Chass. "Aye ma, I missed you." I.said to her."i missed you too Bae! So what we gone do here in Compton?" She asked.

"it's Bompton, Bae. We got plenty of shit to do. We kan go to the klub tonight.". "sounds good babe." She said."Chass you gone introduce me or nah?" Rey asked.

Chass chuckled. "oh yeah. Keenon this is Reyanne but we call her Rey.". "sup Rey?" I asked, fist bumping her. "nun, ready to meet my husband." I laughed. "Okay guh chill out " i kalled TeeCee and told him to make his way over here.

20 minutes later TeeCee got here and I took him into the other room. "who's sexy shawty in there? " he asked. "the karamel skinned ones my girl, keep yo hands off. The really darkskinned guh is Reyanne but they Kall her Rey." I replied. He smirked at me" wellll Rey lookin fine af and I'm finna get at that." He said. I just laughed. "yee, go do that. We leavin for the klub at 9."

*3 hours later, (8:00)*

**Chass**

I Put on a white dress and white heels, then I curled my hair. Keenon walked in and looked at me. "no panties on I can yo pussy through that white dress!" He sang. I laughed and told him to stop turning his songs into sentences. "I'm ready to go babe." I said. He smiled "okay lets go then."

We got to the club at 8:30.

"we got here 30 mins early but it's bool." Keenon said.Went went in and Keenon got some shots of Hennessey and brought them back to the table, then Rey and TeeCee arrived and sat at the table with us. I took 2 shots and grabbed Keenon's hand, pulling him onto the dancefloor. Then I started grinding on him." You better quit with all dat grinding before I fuck you right here in this klub." He said in my ear. I danced on him for a little while longer, then we went back to the table to drink some more.

(-they allllll fucked up-)

"ayyyee man I'm fucckked up. Chassss, lets go hooome. " Keenon said." yas bae lets gooo . Waittt where's Reyyy and TeeCee.?" I stuttered . "ion knoww. Lets go doe fuckkk itt." Keenon mumbled. We went home and laid down for a few minutes, then Keenon starts kissing my neck causing me to groan. "Go low baby" i moaned. He kissed me down my stomach and started playing between my legs. "Mmmm baby" i said. Keenon crawled between my legs and jammed him self inside, making me yell. He stroked for 10 minutes then let me get on top. " this feels sooo goood" I moaned while riding him.

"I'm about to to bust" he grunted, I continued to ride him until I felt him reach his release. I got off of Keenon and said" I love you bae". He didn't answer me so I looked over at him. He had already feel asleep. I just laughed and turned over and went to sleep too.