~Chapter 39~

"Baby, wake up, we're getting married tomorrow!" I shook Dalton awake.

"Calm down baby, it's only six in the morning," he mumbled sleepily.

"I know, but we're getting married!"

"Come cuddle with me baby," he mumbled, still half asleep.

"Okay, just because I love you and you're too cute," I giggled, "but give me a kiss first."

He kissed my lips and I slid myself back into the bed sheets next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and placed another kiss on my forehead as we both fell back asleep in each other's arms.

***

"Wake up baby," Dalton said as I felt nibbles on my neck. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was his brown eyes.

"Someone's hungry," he said, referring to Imogen who was in his arms. I sat up and he passed Imogen to me. I lifted my top and started feeding her.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"Eight thirty," he said, "let's have breakfast after this, your mom and mine cooked something together."

"Okay baby," I smiled. I continued feeding her and placed her on my chest to burp her. Dalton and I brushed our teeth and went downstairs for breakfast.

***

"Wanna drive around the city?" Dalton asked me, "My mom said that she's taking care of Imogen today so that we can spend our last day of being engaged."

"Sure," I smiled.

"Be a good girl little one," I said to Imogen as I placed a kiss on her forehead. We went to the car and drove off.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Let's go to the park I used to play at when I was a kid," I suggested.

"Okay baby," he smiled. I showed him the directions and we drove to the park. Once we got off the car, I immediately grabbed Dalton's hand and pulled him to the swing.

"Push me," I smiled. He went behind me and pushed the swing. He gave me one hard push and the swing got too high, making me scream.

"Dalton, stop!" I screamed out. He stopped pushing on the swing and bursted out laughing.

"You're mean," I pouted.

"You're just too tiny," he chuckled.

"No, you're just mean," I crossed my arms.

"Okay, baby, I'm sorry," he chuckled. He picked me up and took me to the bench, watching the little children playing in the playground.

"I can't wait 'till Imogen is old enough to play in the playground," Dalton smiled.

"I hope she wouldn't be brutal like Frankie," I chuckled, "When I was a kid, he pushed me too hard on the swing and I went home with a bloody nose."

"Oh well, I hope she's gonna be careful."

"Ariana Grande, is that you?" I heard a voice coming from the playground. A few seconds later, a little girl, probably around 10 appeared.

"Oh my gosh!" she covered her mouth.

"Hi, come here cutie," I smiled. She came closer to me and I gave her a hug.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you more."

"Can I have a picture?" she asked.

"Sure," I smiled. I hugged her and snapped a picture.

"Thank you so much," she smiled.

"You're welcome."

I gave her one last hug before she ran off to her friends, telling them what just happened.

***

"You're so beautiful," Dalton said as he saw me wearing the dress I chose for the wedding rehearsal dinner. I blushed. He held my hand and softly kissed my lips. We were both smiling into the kiss, thinking about the fact that we're officially becoming a married couple tomorrow.

"I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress tomorrow," he smiled as he caressed my cheek.

"I can't wait to see you in your suit," I smiled.

"Ariana, Dalton, are you two ready?" I heard my mom's voice outside the room.

"Coming!" I replied. Dalton held my hand and we walked out of the room and went to the car. We drove to the venue and went to the private room we booked.

The guests we invited to the dinner soon arrived. The guests were basically everyone involved in the wedding planning. I sat down next to Dalton and soon, the food started coming in. We had dinner soon followed by champagne, meaning I shouldn't breastfeed for the next few hours. Thank goodness I had pumped a lot of milk the past few days so that Imogen would also still have milk when we're on our honeymoon. After our toasts, Dalton and I stood up to thank everyone.

"So everyone," Dalton started, "we would like to thank all of you for coming and helping us with our wedding plans. We couldn't have done it without all of you."

"And thank you so much for supporting our relationship all along," I added, "your support means the world to us."

Everyone started clapping and we both sat back down. I placed my head on Dalton's shoulder. He smiled and gently caressed my cheek before placing a kiss on my forehead. Soon, the desserts, consisted of chocolate cakes, fruit pies, and ice cream started coming in. We had our desserts and our chit chats. It was getting pretty late, meaning it's time to leave. Our families would be staying at Nonna's house. Dalton and the guys would be staying at a hotel, while me and my bridesmaids would be spending the night at a separate hotel. We decided that I'll be the one having Imogen tonight so that it would be easier for me to reach her in case she needs anything.

"First night apart since we're together," Dalton said.

"I'll miss you baby," I pouted.

"I'll miss you too baby," he said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"One last kiss before we're married?"

He nodded and softly caressed my cheek before leaning in to kiss my lips. It was a long and passionate kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby," he smiled as he looked right into my eyes. We looked at each other one last time before going separate ways. We drove to the hotel and went to our room. We booked the biggest suite available because there's Vic, Tori, Liz, Tayla, and Miley as the bridesmaids, Court as the maid of honor, plus me and Imogen staying in the same room for a girls' night. We had a little gossip session before deciding that we're exhausted and fell asleep.