~Chapter 113~

a few days later...

"Merry Christmas bitches!" Imogen sprinted down the stairs.

"Careful, don't trip," I warned and she slowed down a little. She then joined us on the couch. We're currently gathering at Dalton's parents' house for Christmas. We had been staying here since last night and it's pretty crowded in here. Both Dalton's and my parents were here, and so Dakota and Abby, Tori and Daniel, also Frankie and Hale. Dakota and Abby brought their son Finn, while Tori and Daniel brought their twin daughters Fleur and Heather. We're only missing Nonna who sadly passed a couple of months ago. It wasn't easy for any of us.

"Breakfast is ready!" Verna said, placing all the food on the dining table with my mom's help. We then gathered on the table and started eating breakfast.

"I miss Bisnonna, she's always here for Christmas," Francesca said quietly.

"Me too, Fran, but at least she's in a better place now," I lightly smiled and she nodded.

"Is Ben coming today?" I asked Imogen.

"No, he's going to Compton with his family, but we're gonna FaceTime later," she answered and I nodded. We then continued eating breakfast and showered then put our matching onesies on and gathered in our living room to open some presents.

"Imogen, I guess Ben got something for you," Dalton said, holding a box with her name. He gave her the box and she opened it.

"Oh my gosh, he's the cutest!" she squealed, "He sent me one of his hoodies and a necklace with his initial."

"Lucky you," I smiled.

"I got something for you too," Dalton smiled, giving me a paper bag, "Open it."

I opened the paper bag and the first thing I saw was a small box inside. I opened the small box and he got me a pair of diamond earrings and a little note that read: for my beautiful wife ♡.

"Baby, thank you so much," I smiled and kissed his lips. "You're welcome."

"There's something else in the bag," he whispered. I dug further into the bag and saw a set of black lingerie with a note saying I want to see u in this tonight 😉. I blushed and looked at him who gave me a little smirk. We're now a couple in their early 40s, yet we're still acting naughty like a young couple.

"By the looks on their faces, I think Dad got Mom something naughty again," Francesca said and everyone laughed.

"I guess we'll have to get ready to hear some noises tonight," Leonel laughed.

"Imogen can we play hide and seek, please?" Fleur asked Imogen with puppy eyes.

"Of course," she smiled.

"Yayy! Come on Heather," she squealed and all of the kids came to play together. We then cleaned up the mess while all the kids played together. When we were done, we gathered by the fireplace.

"How's life?" Tori asked.

"Pretty stressful," I replied, "I have to balance out between being a mom of three and focusing on my career. How about you?"

"Same here, I have to balance out work and raising two super active five-year olds at the same time, I feel like they're gonna drive me insane," she answered.

"I guess that's what comes with being a mom," I chuckled. "Yeah, you're right."

Dalton then sat down next to me and carresed my hand, then leaned in to kiss my head, making me smile. I placed my head and his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

"You're still beautiful as the day I met you 16 years ago," he whispered and I blushed.

"You're literally 40 and 42, but you're still the cutest couple," Tori smiled.

***

It's getting pretty late. Dalton was helping his mom with something downstairs, so I took it as a chance to change into the lingerie he got me. I layed down on the bed seductively and waited for him to come in. The door then creaked open a few minutes later and Dalton walked inside the room. When he saw me, he gasped. I bit my bottom lip and he quickly locked the door.

"I want you," I whispered and he smashed his lips onto mine. I pulled his T-shirt over his head and ran my fingers through his abs. I could feel his dick expand and I smirked. He placed kisses on my neck and began sucking underneath my moon tattoo, making me let out a moan. His kisses then trailed down to my breasts. He started massaging them and my moans got louder.

"Your moans are such a turn on," he whispered. He slowly removed my lingerie and gasped.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," he moaned. I spread my legs and he placed a kiss on my pussy. He licked my clit and started sucking on it. I moaned loudly and he dipped his tongue inside my entrance a few times. He continued doing his work and soon enough, I released. He licked off every last bit of juice and I pulled down his boxers. His dick quickly sprung out. I grabbed his dick and placed it in my mouth. I began bobbing my head up and down and he groaned. I felt him release his load in my mouth and I swallowed.

"I wanna be on top," I said to him and he nodded. He layed down on his back and I guided myself to him. He gave me a nod and I went down his length, causing both of us to moan the exact same time. I placed my hands on his shoulders for support and began bouncing up and down his dick. Moans and groans filled the room, along with the sounds of our breaths and the headboard hitting the wall. I went faster and felt myself coming. I could tell he was close too.

"I wanna finish," he moaned and I nodded. I got off him and he positioned me onto my hands and knees. He pushed himself back inside me and went really fast. I felt my cum drip down my thigh and he pulled out, releasing his load onto my ass. We flopped down on the bed and tried to catch our breaths.

"That was amazing," I panted. "It was."

"I love you," I mumbled against his chest and he ran his fingers through my hair. "I love you more."

***

"Holy shit, you two kept all of us awake all night," Frankie laughed as soon as Dalton and I went downstairs. I blushed and buried my face on Dalton's chest.

"I guess I was right about Dad getting something naughty for Mom yesterday," Francesca said and everyone bursted out laughing.

"I went out of my room to get some water last night and heard all those sounds," Leonel said.

"Mommy, what was Uncle D and Auntie Ari doing last night?" Heather asked Tori and she laughed.

"I think they're watching a scary movie and got scared, that's why they're screaming," Tori lied.

"But it's Christmas, not Halloween, why were they watching a scary movie?"

"Uncle D and Auntie Ari are just weird."

"Oh okay."