𝚁 𝚄 𝙼 𝙸 𝙴

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲❞

Keziah Fairchild.

Girls, your perfect best friend will never and I repeat never be that one friend that's kind to you for no reason.

She's never the one that helps you when it's your first day of school or gives you a tampon on your bloody days.

All long lasting friendships start with this phrase.

"When I first met you I thought you were a bitch"

That's how I made my first friend in college.

Kez and I have one thing in common.

We are both very unapologetically insensitive. Most times I even wonder how we love each other.

Kez might not be as insensitive as me sometimes and she's very and I repeat very dramatic.

I remember in our Freshman year of college when I had gone back to France to visit my parents and she wouldn't stop calling me.

Her mum had to call me to get back because my idiot of a best friend decided that she would hold a fast for my safe return cause she thought the plane would crash.

So if you haven't already guessed it. I'm the brains in this relationship.

'' Well, well ,well look who finally decided to show up'' She taunts from the kitchen while drinking tea from my favourite cup. And she knows its my favourite she just loves to rile me up over it.

''Kez, I know your mad at me right now but how did you even know I was here''

Its a Saturday and she's supposed to be at work and from there she goes straight home cause she's tired.

''Well me and my smart self knew that you would be avoiding me so I decided to come here'' she says and gets off the kitchen counter.

'' Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I just got caught up and everything was so abrupt'' I try to make up excuses but even they sound lame to me.

''But I was thinking this time maybe you would come with me'' I suggest and try to add a sweet smile at the end to convince.

''Rumie I cant come for too long cause I cant afford to lose my job'' she reasons.

''Not all of us are mega rich you know'' she adds and I cringe. I hate that, I really hate that and she knows it.

''I know, I know and I deserve that but maybe you could take a break for like a day or two'' I try again.

Kez is one of the best stylists that I know and she loves her work so much. she has a job at a small boutique and she loves it. No matter how many offers she gets she always turns them down cause she loves her work place. She's designed outfits for big brands and they pay her very generously but she still refuses to become an official employee.

''I cant do that I have a lot of work this week'' she says and I sigh.

''But I can come visit you later on'' she adds and I smile.

''Even though your mum hates me'' she adds again.

''Come on she doesn't hate you'' I say and she gives me the seriously look.

''ok she hates you a lot'' I admit and we laugh.

''That American girl, she's not good friend for you and see how small....''

''Kez I'm pretty sure my mum doesn't sound like dracula'' I say.

''ok enough of the sappy stories lets get you packing for Paris'' She says as she drags me upstairs.

''ok, ok, ok and I'm from Corsica'' I point out.

''yeah yeah same thing''