𝚁 𝚄 𝙼 𝙸 𝙴

"Malcom I really like this but I think everyone got the message"

"Maybe I just love holding you like this " he says and pecks my lips on more time. All this couple PDA was feeling weird and just not me.

"Ok that's enough your ruining my make up " I said and Malcom chuckled.

"I'm gonna go over to my mum whom im sure has plenty of questions not that I even have to clarify that" I said and removed my hands from around his waist.

"Well don't take too long I plan on finishing a few things with you so we might leave early" he whispers in my ear then walks away leaving me blushing.

I was pulled away from the spot where I was standing only to be met with Lance.

"You lying shit you stole my boyfriend" he accuses and I laugh.

"Lance, I will kill you if you even think about touching a single piece of my man's hair and then i'll make sure I bring you back just so I can kill you again. And you know what the headlines will be that day?..."

"No" he says a bit uneasy.

"Man dies from severe testicle disorder" He's eyes widen

"Yeah I can give you one, just don't test me"

"Ok sheesh what's with you French women and balls" He jokes and takes a sip of his champagne so I grab it from him and finish all of it.

"Everyday I regret why I met you,Rumie" he says.

"Oh but you love me" he scoffs playfully and goes to get another one.

Wedding speeches are so emotional like why the hell do people have to talk about the most depressing shit on such a happy day. I thought that was only supposed to happen on funerals.

"And as I conclude this speech I'd like to propose a toast.."

We all held up our glasses of champagne to match hers

"My family, my new sisters and family and most importantly my husband,

the love of my life and father of my unborn child" she said and Navy's eyes widened and he smiled down at her and kissed her.

I felt arms encircle my waist from behind pulling me from my thoughts.

"I think it's time for us to go right?" Malcom whispered into my ear lovingly.

"So soon"

"Is it wrong to want to spend time with my girlfriend, huh?"

"I think your enjoying that title more than you should "

"It's not everyday you get a woman as beautiful as you to be your girlfriend"

"So come let's go quickly so I can show you how much I appreciate you " He whispered and I bit my lip to hold my self.

I had been getting so many dirty looks from many girls tonight and unlucky for them I thrive under envy. I've always loved being the main character in people's lives.

" I'm just gonna say goodbye to a friend" I said and pecked his lips.

.........

"Jamais deux  sans trois" Grace said as I approached her.

"Would you look at that, petite fille parle français"

"I hope it's not a surprise" she smiled slyly.

"Oh sweet heart you can keep up a word or two when your in Paris, not so hard right?" I teased her.

"Congratulations on your brother and Malcom" she said with a forced smile.

"Must be a bitter turn for you, if I'm not wrong"

She laughed mockingly and picked up another glass of champagne.

"Careful there Grace, you might not want to be given a bill that you'll take a lifetime paying am I right ?" I smiled and picked the glass from her.

She didn't look like the type who could handle her liquor well and as much as I hate her I wouldn't want her making a fool of herself.

Kidding. I don't want her to pull one of her little shenanigans at my dear brothers wedding.

"You must think your something But i know Malcom, and I still hold a very special place in his heart, you shouldn't think this is over" she threatened.

How cute.

"You know I was hoping you would get the message yourself that I'm not going anywhere but it seems your bitter as always" I said and drunk her glass for her.

"Ne me gêne pas, you might get hurt" she says.

"Enjoy and don't worry tabs on me" I winked at her and walked away.

Rule one to having a man to your self is always eliminating an ex or in my case taking care of the girl best friend.

"Your a bitch Rumie De Lisle" she said and I stopped and turned to face her with an all too sweet smile.

"I never claimed to be anything else ma cherie, au revoir"

........

"I'm gonna go get the car wait here " Malcom said.

As I looked at the venue I smiled and saw how happy weddings truly were.

As a little girl I was hated them because my mother would make sure I was on my best behavior. I had to act proper in front of everyone so kids my age never talked to me.

Sad. But I never wanted to be close to people who ate and played with their buggers.

"Are you ready to go?" Malcom asked pulling me out of thoughts.

I stared at him and wondered how he managed to whisk himself into my heart with such short notice. Maybe it was the fact that I didn't want him with anyone else.

I want him all to my self.

"Of course" I took his hand and we got into the car to head to his place for yet another long night.