𝙼 𝙰 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝚡 𝚁 𝚄 𝙼 𝙸 𝙴

It's been two weeks.

Two fucking weeks since I left her at the hotel but my mind keeps on drifting back to her.

Two weeks since I kicked Grace out and she still keeps on calling me.

I think I should forgive her. Maybe she didn't mean it like that.

Nonetheless, Rumie's still totally off limits cause she's younger than me. And she's one of my friend's sister. I sure as hell don't want to cause anymore problems between us.

I paused the treadmill to take catch my breath only for it to be stolen.

Is that her?

Rumie De Lisle.

Isn't this supposed to be a gym. Why is she dressed like that? I get that it's hot in August but damn.

She was completely oblivious to the stares she was receiving as she passed by.

One thing is for sure. Rumie is a very beautiful woman who draws attention with her perfect body.

How does she even get her waist so small?

Probably one of those rich girls that eat salads and drink water.

She walked past me liked we didn't know each other.

I guess I'll just have to stay for a little while longer.

x Rumie x

I used to run track back in highschool and I just loved running around everywhere when I was younger

I remember being taller and a bit more muscular than most of the girls at school.

Most of them mad fun of me for it. But I didn't care cause it was my way of escaping from reality.

I loved it. I loved everything about it so I was never insecure about what anyone said.